Ghost Tour To Parkhead 30/10/12 K-O 7.45Pm

Previously it was decided that we would run no bus to this game but due to Septic reducing the prices and the interest expressed by people wanting to go by bus, we (I) have made a big u-turn and am now delighted to announce that the Ghost Tour will be heading to the Tattiedome for this league cup quarter final. Tickets are required for the game and it is your own responsibility to purchase a match ticket..Ticket prices have been reduced to £15 Adults and £7 concessions

Deatails of the sale are here...

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2228

Pick-up times as follows

Scone ( Wheel Inn Car Park) ............................4.50pm

Scone ( Kinnears) .............................................4.55pm

Bridgend (Strathmore Bar)................................5.00pm

Leaving Barossa Street.....................................5.30 pm

We can also pick up on the way , so if your in Auchterarder or Stirling or anywhere close to the A9 and want picked up, please give me a shout on here and I will arrange it.

Prices..

£7 per person

Kids under 12 accompanied by an adult FREE.

At this time there is no booking sheet at the Saints club but I will hopefully have one in there by this Saturday. Until then , anyone wanting to book a seat , please contact me on WAP and I will add you to my list and then onto the list proper.

So the following bit is only applicable from this Saturday onwards

Bookings now being taken. Phone the club on (01738) 628391 after 5pm Mon-Thurs and after 11am Fri-Sat-Sun..

Cheers..

Ghostie.

what is the current numbers for the bus

There are a few seats left.. Though I suspect those will be gone by saturday evening by some of those going to Inverness with us.

If you really want to know, just phone the club and ask..

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton