travel to livvy

Chansey

Where are you travelling from?

Livingston North (15 mins) and Livingston South (25 mins) are both walkable.

LN is served only by trains from Embra whilst LS is served by trains from Embra and Weegieland.

Yeah i'm heading through from edinburgh, so will probably go LN, cheers for your help!

i'm heading over to livingston on saturday by train. Anyone know the nearest sation to the ground?

Cheers!

to get to either station are total different lines! if i was you i would get off at livingston south then wait on the bus that takes you to macarther glen shopping centre then you walk over to the ground. the bus takes 10 minutes at most and go to the 'centre' every 30mins! the bus should cost around 80p for adults and 50p for children! if you are a child remeber to ask for a half!

walking to the stadium is do-able but if you dont know where you are going then it is probably best to wait on the bus!

to get to either station are total different lines! if i was you i would get off at livingston south then wait on the bus that takes you to macarther glen shopping centre then you walk over to the ground. the bus takes 10 minutes at most and go to the 'centre' every 30mins! the bus should cost around 80p for adults and 50p for children! if you are a child remeber to ask for a half!

walking to the stadium is do-able but if you dont know where you are going then it is probably best to wait on the bus!

ok, great. i'm guessing these buses are as often on the way back?