Up Front Subs

Hazel1884

Peaso or Jacko?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know there has been a bit of debate about who we would like to see on the bench between the above named characters.

MacDonald is the better player - but isn't providing anything to the team when he comes on. Until he gets a few more 90 minutes under his belt (i.e a few more reserve/bounce games!) he won't be any use.

Jackson is fairly untested at this level however looks promising, he's got pace and skill and appears to have improved with being on loan. But would be a bit of a risk throwing him into games.

At this current time, who wuld you prefer to have on the bench to bring on?

I think its maybe time to give Jacko a shot, see what he can do. I think he could be a wee star in the making. :D:D I am a fan of Peaso but i have to agree with Hazel, he isnt doing much when he comes on. Maybe if he saw Jacko ahead of him in the pecking order maybe he would give that bit extra in training, and get back to what we know he can do.

If we are so scared that Peaso is going to get injured that we only use him for 10 minutes then why do we bother at all.

Why not give Jacko the shout for 10 minutes (or preferably longer) in the next few games and see what he can offer that Peaso has not.

If Jason is still jet lagged, or Milne still not 100% fit then we may have to play one or both against Gretna.

Give Jacko a chance to prove himself

Not sure Jackson is the standard we need!

Its really hard to tell given that he gets on average less than 10 mins a game. If a substitute is going to be effective he needs about 30 mins. Coyle needs to show a bit of faith and give the guy a decent run out.