Saints Tv: Steve Banks Interview

CunninghamVideo

This must be an easy one. Give abuse to Stevie Banks who has served us well and though might have had a bad day at the office at tynie and so needs confidence buit up OR give Rab Douglas fVcking dog's abuse all game. The scummy Dundee Marr's loving runt. Your choice guys, hope you take the correct one. 

Now I know the young lads are going to hate this but in "OUR DAY" we would be singing "there's only one Stevie Banks as he comes running out of the tunnel at the start and hope he is behind our goal for the start. His first safe catch met with rapturous applause and then get on with the game.  

Tommy isnt referring to the supporters remember though. He didn't really get abuse at the time when it happened. At least I didnt hear it and i was behind the goal. 

Although It was a one off bad game, just happened to the biggest of the year to date.  Hes done quite well apart from that game.

Rab will get abuse from the Saints fans, he always does. He was an absolute d*** at Dens last year as well. Celebrating in front of us etc. 

cant remember anyone singing there's only one peter enckleman after he single handidly lost us the semi against motherwell. :roll:

on a serious note though, maybe keepers suffer from nerves in bigger games more than outfield players due to them not running around or whatever.

so my advice to steve is- go for a couple of pints before the game :wink:

cant remember anyone singing there's only one peter enckleman after he single handidly lost us the semi against motherwell. :roll:

on a serious note though, maybe keepers suffer from nerves in bigger games more than outfield players due to them not running around or whatever.

so my advice to steve is- go for a couple of pints before the game :wink:

Sid, dont forget to give him a fag at the same time as he has a pint....just to calm his nerves :wink:

Sid, dont forget to give him a fag at the same time as he has a pint....just to calm his nerves :wink:

tell ya it was a breath of fresh air getting a half time fag at tynecastle :) , recon a fag wouldnt have been strong enough for him though, andy5565 shoulda ran on with a giant spliff for him.

TW must know how nerves seem to affect keepers though! (being one himself) maybe he could even arrange a massage from crofty's bird before the forfar game? recon that would help :idea: