Semi-Final Bus From Dunfermline

yahoorsir

If I assume 3 from Glenrothes plus Attila then we are at 24 so bus will definitely go. :laugh: Looks like the cost will be £14 for adults. I have to get back to the bus company to confirm so can everybody who has contacted me to say they will be going please either post on here or PM me asap to confirm. If we can get another 6 then cost will come down to £12.

just 1 for me

Plan is to meet and leave from the Leys Park Road car park in Dunfermline at 10,45. This is just off Townhill Road and plenty of car parking if required. No route set yet and currently no takers from West Lothian but pick ups could be organised either off the M8 route or Kincardine Bridge route.

Now back in one piece and unfortunately missed out on another rare away victory and Ando goal but at least the sun, snow, skiing and beer were good.

After taking account of drop outs and additions (cheers to them) we are at 25 so room for one or two more yet. Plan is to leave from Leys Road car park in Dunfermline at 10.45 and pick up at Deer Park Livingston at about 11.05 If anybody needs directions to Leys Road it is just off the bottom of Townhill Road opposite the police station and Halfords in the direction of East End Park.

COYS it is our turn!

Now back in one piece and unfortunately missed out on another rare away victory and Ando goal but at least the sun, snow, skiing and beer were good.

After taking account of drop outs and additions (cheers to them) we are at 25 so room for one or two more yet. Plan is to leave from Leys Road car park in Dunfermline at 10.45 and pick up at Deer Park Livingston at about 11.05 If anybody needs directions to Leys Road it is just off the bottom of Townhill Road opposite the police station and Halfords in the direction of East End Park.

COYS it is our turn!

We are staying at the Garvock House Hotel  which is  not very far away from the pick up point at all..  Braw.

Cya Sunday...

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton