Post Match Party

Inchcolm

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/plans-for-celebration-if-dundee-united-win-scottish-cup-unveiled-1.368703

This lot are planning already bit presumptuous is it not

Anyway any plans yet ?

It says they are sure there are similar plans in Perth.

i think there would have to be.

Wonder if they take Champers to the final of if SFA supply it & winning team gets to use it to celebrate.

At the Tulloch we had booked a night ages ago with The Rising (Springsteen Tribute) plus the Kasbah vs Beat Surrender on the decks - it was gonna be £10 but given all the costs involved for everyone on the day The Tulloch have made this FREE, Kicks Off as soon as the buses get back and if the place is full then doors will close. The band are on the Main Stage so capacity for around 200.

I haven't contemplated what will happen if we lose-just no in the equation-the show will go on regardless though

At the Tulloch we had booked a night ages ago with The Rising (Springsteen Tribute) plus the Kasbah vs Beat Surrender on the decks - it was gonna be £10 but given all the costs involved for everyone on the day The Tulloch have made this FREE, Kicks Off as soon as the buses get back and if the place is full then doors will close. The band are on the Main Stage so capacity for around 200.

I haven't contemplated what will happen if we lose-just no in the equation-the show will go on regardless though

springsteen tribute? that'll clear the place