May 17 Tshirts

wee jim

I've tried campus twice with no luck. I was told the company printing them have been struggling to keep up with demand so Campus have been left a bit in the dark about when they are receiving stock.

Big Stu picked one up for me at mcdiarmid. I've been told by him it's "the nearest size" they had to what I asked for, whatever that means!

These tshirts are impossible to get in adult sizes always sold out .

Jim, I know the guy who is printing them, he's a one man business and has been doing 18 hr days to keep up with usual contract work and the thousands of Saints shirts that just keep coming.  There will be a steady stream of these tomorrow and possibly Friday.  Go to Campus sports after 11.30 tomorrow and you should get one, they will be straight off the press for the next 24 hrs in batches of 20 in each size, some will go to McD but most are going to Campus.  Good Luck!

No sure if they go up to your size SLF, lay off the monster munch for a few weeks you might squeeze into the XXXL. :wink:

Jim, I know the guy who is printing them, he's a one man business and has been doing 18 hr days to keep up with usual contract work and the thousands of Saints shirts that just keep coming. There will be a steady stream of these tomorrow and possibly Friday. Go to Campus sports after 11.30 tomorrow and you should get one, they will be straight off the press for the next 24 hrs in batches of 20 in each size, some will go to McD but most are going to Campus. Good Luck!

No sure if they go up to your size SLF, lay off the monster munch for a few weeks you might squeeze into the XXXL. :wink:

Properly struggle to get one during the day work etc I was off today