Spartal Trnava Away

highlandsaint

Anyone else had a moment of madness?

MaryburghSaint and I are staying in Hotel Saffron ( on Hotel.com) in Bratislava the night before the match - £35 per room then taking the train out to the game - change of train required and takes about two and a half hours.

Booked in Hotel Eminent in Zlate Moravce (booking.com) £30 per room then 0617 train with a change that gets us back into Bratislava for 0836. Theres no trains until the afternoon after that one.

www.slovakrail.sk then change it to english for the local trains.

Dont know where you are looking at flying into but if its not Bratislava then its worth looking at www. themaninseat61.com which gives you links to the various national rail companies and international travel.

We are flying into Vienna, then train into main station where there are regular trains taking just over an hour to Bratislava.

Sorry guys but I will have to sit this one out. I will go for a bit of glory hunting and wait till the glamour tie in the next round. Good on the guys and gals who are travelling, no doubt it will be brilliant as always. COYHS.