Bus From Bratislava To The Game And Back Same Day

Capital Saint

JimFox and headballboy, I have you on standby.

I contacted the bus company for a bigger bus, they have a 57 seater however, unfortunately, it is already being used. From what he is saying, and by the number of replies from other companies I got saying "nothing availalbe" I think we were pretty lucky to get a bus because the summer season is very busy.

He has offered an 8 seater (8 passengers plus 1 driver supplied by the company) for €192. If anyone is interested in clubbing together for that, I will gladly put you in touch with him. I have found him very helpful and he always gets back to my questions very quickly.

Edit as I forgot to say - I have sent everyone who on the bus who contacted me for a space/spaces with the details. If I missed you by mistake, please get in touch and I'll forward them on.

Edited by Capital Saint

If anyone is a member of IHG Rewards (previously Holiday Inn Priority Club), the Crowne Plaza Bratislava has an unbelievable redemption deal on which includes twin and double rooms (available throughout match week when I last checked a few minutes ago) for only 5,000 points per night. For anyone who has a few membership points stored up, this really is fantastically cheap. But there will only be limited availability, so book quickly! Book through this "Point Breaks" redemption page

If anyone is a member of IHG Rewards (previously Holiday Inn Priority Club), the Crowne Plaza Bratislava has an unbelievable redemption deal on which includes twin and double rooms (available throughout match week when I last checked a few minutes ago) for only 5,000 points per night. For anyone who has a few membership points stored up, this really is fantastically cheap. But there will only be limited availability, so book quickly! Book through this "Point Breaks" redemption page

Sorry, the hyperlink in my previous post didn't work -  http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/redeem-rewards/pointbreaks?PID=7094841&icdv=99613032

Ok, I've corresponded with Capital Saint and a couple of bus companies and this is what I've come up with:

One has offered a 49 seater for €420.

Another has a 48 seater is for .492 total all incl or a 18 seater for .364.

What we need to do is find out how many people, in addition to those guaranteed to get on CS's bus, want to do this.  Then we can decide how to proceed.

So, who's up for another bus?

did you manage to get this offer as it doesn't seem to be available any more? If i can get this offer then i'll go.

That's too bad Noose, the Crowne Plaza Bratislava dropped off the list of available hotels for Points Break redemptions yesterday evening. IHG hotels that take part in these promos only offer a fixed number of rooms at such low rates and once they're gone they're gone. The Intercontinental in Bucharest also fell off the list yesterday, so that's no longer an option for our play-off game against Cluj! The Holiday Inn Brentwood is still available for 5,000 points a night if we draw Spurs!

Its leaving from the Hotel Ibis Centrum, Bratislava at 1.30pm Geordie

sorry peeps. I was certain I had posted this information but, after a quick check, seems I didn't. As above, the bus will leave from the Ibis at 1.30pm. This is half an hour later than I first said but it is to allow people to get to town who are due to land at 12.20. Cheers.