Highland Saints Magic Moment Award 2014-15

highlandsaint

As magic moments have again been few and far between in the Highlands this season we have again extended the nominations slightly further afield.

The four nominations are( in no particular order)

1) Chris Millars long awaited goal, and what a cracking effort it was, v Dundee United and the celebrations, or was it relief that followed.

2) Steven Macleans goal in the away leg v Luzerne that started a dream

3) Danny Swansons long range effort v Celtic that won us the game.

4) Tam Scobbies penalty and subsequent celebrations v Luzerne at McD that saw us through to the next round.

The polling station is now open and will stay open until midnight on Fri 17/04/15. I have already accepted one postal vote. I will e mail those that are not on WAP. Results will be announced on sat 18/04/15 at whatever time I roll out of bed.

Forget the general election, If you only vote once this year make sure its for the Magic moment. Your vote really does count.

Ronnie and David are going to represent Highland Saints and hand over the award at the POTY.

In the closest voting in living memory, these are the results for this years Highland Saints Magic Moment 2014/15

Tam Scobbie - 33%

Steven MacLean - 25%

Danny Swanson - 25%

Chris Miller - 17%

Turnout was 57%

Thanks to all who voted.

The trophy will be presented to Tam at the POTY