Season Ticket - Revenue

pezza70

A couple of questions on season tickets 

How much of our income is generated by season ticket purchases each season 

If say 10% of our current ticket holders don’t renew due to cost of living or the Rangers debacle or for any other reason can our club take the hit, seeing we have a pretty big full time squad at present with I presume a pretty big wage bill each month.

11 minutes ago, pezza70 said:

A couple of questions on season tickets 

How much of our income is generated by season ticket purchases each season 

If say 10% of our current ticket holders don’t renew due to cost of living or the Rangers debacle or for any other reason can our club take the hit, seeing we have a pretty big full time squad at present with I presume a pretty big wage bill each month.

If say 10% more season tickets are sold due to the win v Rangers and outright cup win or for any other reason can our club take the influx, seeing we have a pretty big full time squad at present with I presume a pretty big wage bill each month.

53 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

If say 10% more season tickets are sold due to the win v Rangers and outright cup win or for any other reason can our club take the influx, seeing we have a pretty big full time squad at present with I presume a pretty big wage bill each month.

I agree