Stewards at McDiarmid

saintgscot

Is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed that’s the stewards at McDiarmid don’t bother about flags over sponsor boards. Everytine we have been in Europe they get us to remove flags of sponsors signs. I thought it was more old firm they didn’t bother but noticed Kilmarnock and Motherwell they didn’t bother. If I was a sponsor paying for a board and its covers by flags of opposition I would not be happy at all. These sponsors support the club so deserve to have board showing. Are saints fans soft touches when they want us to recover flags we do so.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cksaint said:

New steward today club shop end of east stand more interested in watching the game standing in the way arguing with fans total b#llend 

One pictured celebrateing O'Reilly goal captioned St Johnstone steward celebrating . All the stewards are weegies but journoes wouldn' know that.

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

One pictured celebrateing O'Reilly goal captioned St Johnstone steward celebrating . All the stewards are weegies but journoes wouldn' know that.

Pretty sure that's a Celtic steward. They bring some of their own guys with them. There's even a comment under the photo on Twitter from someone saying the guy's their brother and he's a Celtic steward. But yeah, stewards probably shouldn't be celebrating at games (if that's even what he's doing - it's not really all that clear from the photo).