Feldy Cup - Sat 30th June 2007

Al C

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to remind everyone on here.........

This game is the chance for you to choose your squad number for the upcoming season. Should be some crackers available as well with Al (10) and Captain (4) on holiday :D Will anyone dare take the manager or captain's squad number?

I am 5 though. That is final.

Jinky has also said he's going to get fit for next season! I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Will last season's want away midfielder, Michael Woodburn, have to make do with a place on the bench and give up the number 8 shirt? Only time will tell.

The squad for this one then - Dunbar, Burn, G, Elvis, Jinky, Mixu, Rocket, Geezer, Wonka, Ross Chips, Dale, Wee Lee, Bee J, Chopper, Juan, Ben, Callum - very healthy.

Perth cats should meet at Tesco at 11.30am for this one. 1pm kick off at Breadalbane Park in Feldy.

Any problems let G know.

Few folk just going straight up to Feldy on Sat - Burn, G, Ben, Callum, Rocket, Geezer and Mixu.

Those meeting at Tesco at 11.30 in Perth - Dunbar, Elvis, Wonka, Wee Lee, Jinky, Bee J, Chopper, Dale, Chips. Juan needs picked up in Bankfoot on route.

Any probs let G know. PSJ have a proud record in the Feldy Cup that must be maintained.

Dunbar - seeing as you are the one who is on here most from Perth, it is you I shall be blaming if some of the Perth cats don't turn up in Aberfeldy for 12.15 on Sat!

Shouldn't probably do this for fear of being contacted by odd characters such as Nuggets but my mobile number is 07793140772. Please use it should there be a problem for Saturday you clowns!