party is on

MUZZ

just hame fae Mr & Mrs Muzz's hoose.

Great night but think there may be some delicate heads in the morning. 8)

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time was when wee john climbed through the hatch only to find Mrs Muzz on the other side of it ready to give him the biggest wedgie ever! :lol:

It'll take him till this time next year to get his kecks oot o' his butt crack me thinks!!!

Hilarious! :lol:

Would you like to pass comment on reports Wee John that you find your driveway quite attractive and decided to spend some quality time close to it last night?!?!!?! :shock::lol::wink:

I feel compelled to elaborate.

I parked the car in the drive. Faither got oot and attempted to stagger round to the back door (with a little assistance fae oor 10 year old son, Blair). Faither lost his balance and stumbled into the fence, sliding down to the ground. Whilst lying flat out on the ground Blair stood over him pointing at him and started a chorus of "You fell over! You fell over!" This was at 3.20am this morning. Absolutely priceless! :lol:

I feel compelled to elaborate.

I parked the car in the drive. Faither got oot and attempted to stagger round to the back door (with a little assistance fae oor 10 year old son, Blair). Faither lost his balance and stumbled into the fence, sliding down to the ground. Whilst lying flat out on the ground Blair stood over him pointing at him and started a chorus of "You fell over! You fell over!" This was at 3.20am this morning. Absolutely priceless! :lol:

I think an ASBO is in order!! :lol::D:)