Reality Check!

O'Rourke

I felt that they played as 11 (14) players yesterday, they certainly were not a team! As for Craig, he looked a bit out of sorts and I wondered if it was a reaction to his red card the other week, Didn't help that James was all over the place and making a right mess of it all as well, challenging the forwards for the ball, being posted missing in defence (where was he when that last goal went in? He should have been the cover man!) he would have been better staying at home. Nobody shone in the match and I just hope this is a glitch....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there is one sitting to the right hand side of the dugouts who takes great pleasure in moaning the day lights out of everyone in the area, and I think his name is Jim, but you are far more sensible than him :-)

I know who you mean MS, total arse!!

Dont know where to start on that performance, let's just hope as someone else said, that it was just one of those days where everyone had a stinker on the same day.

Hard to take many positives from the game but I did think the left back had a decent game, Savo worked hard and at least looked interested.

Definitely missed Hardie's presence in the middle, the sooner we get him or Morris playing the better. Paul Sherin has been a great player for us and dont like singling him out but he was awful today, probably the worst game i've seen him play for us.

Big improvement needed for tough trip to Firhill next week, still believe the players we've got are capable though