Donations to Alan Main's present from the fans.

Ginger Bakers rebel army

I don't yet know when the presentation will be but for getting involved with the collection on Tuesday I would like Saintkev , Ghostie and Lark Saint to make the presentation.

If Ghostie says yes, then it will prove how many cheeks the man has -he has given Alan more stick than the rest of us put together:laugh:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ghostie says yes, then it will prove how many cheeks the man has -he has given Alan more stick than the rest of us put together:laugh:

I resent that :wink: Prove it Englander:laugh:

Seriously though I think your wrong. If you look back at the start of this season, I was desperate for him to regain the No. 1 jersey...

Whoever hands the gift over better be careful...I mean we wouldn't want Main to drop the bloody thing now , would we:laugh:

I resent that :wink: Prove it Englander:laugh:

Seriously though I think your wrong. If you look back at the start of this season, I was desperate for him to regain the No. 1 jersey...

Whoever hands the gift over better be careful...I mean we wouldn't want Main to drop the bloody thing now , would we:laugh:

We could get him a sat-nav for his kicking boots maybe ??

just donated 20. very worthy cause which i'm happy to donate to.

Thanks for the contribution,that is really good. He had an amazing save yesterday in the second half and got a great reception from the fans . I think he will be number 1 choice next year and with his coaching skills he should be bringing on Mclean to take over at some stage in the future.

Just sent mine... hopefully it will work.

Thanks Kev and congratulations on the family news ,keep going like this and we will be needing the Ormond stand opened again.

Got a note from 1884 last night ,there is now £253.98 in the paypay account.I have £267 in cash so thats up to £510.

Will keep this running till 30/4 but now I know the ballpark figure will start looking at what the prezzie might be.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a wee final reminder for anyone that is still thinking of donating , any donations to the paypal account need to be made by 30/4.

I am currently in discussions with a firm about the prezzie,it should be really neat if they can make it happen ,currently with their design team.

Myself, my father and my brother all donated £10 on Saturday.

I would just like to thank ginger for his efforts this season in helping/trying to organise many of the positive things associated with the SJFC and the forum this season.

Well done mate.

Ps. hope you didn't spend in the 208 and you can remember the names Ok.:laugh:

Myself, my father and my brother all donated £10 on Saturday.

I would just like to thank ginger for his efforts this season in helping/trying to organise many of the positive things associated with the SJFC and the forum this season.

Well done mate.

Ps. hope you didn't spend in the 208 and you can remember the names Ok.:laugh:

Got the names Ok ,thanks to Mark , Stuart and Grant.The £30 is safely in the donation box and your names will be added to the shirt. Hope you enjoyed saturday as much as i did.

Lets heep this thread purely on the celebration of Alan's achievment ,thanks.

I will pick up the prezzie a week on Monday at which time I will have a discussion with the club about contacting Alan to make the presentation.This will be by Ghostie, Lark Saint and Kev as already mentioned. The press will be there to cover the presentation for the papers. Hopefully anyone that wants to come along and see the presentation being made will be accomodated but it will depend on where and when.

If Alan and the club agree I would like the prezzie to then be put on display in one of the cabinets at the main entrance to McDiarmid for a week or two so as many fans as possible can get to see it.

• 4 weeks later...