Dundee season is over

Dave H

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I think last night was a massive result we have to follow it up with 3 points over livvy, then with our run of fixtures we can probably rule dundee out.

A reverse of last nights scores (them winnning us losing) its back to square one.

for the record, I dont think it will be you never know

Livy will probably beat Saints as Saints are renowned for having no bottle at crunch times, Dundee wallop Ross County, Partick and Pars draw and the champagne is back in the fridge.

Okay numbnuts.....When did we last bottle it??? Simple question should be easy to answer... Over to you Shitspeakbore

Livy will probably beat Saints as Saints are renowned for having no bottle at crunch times, Dundee wallop Ross County, Partick and Pars draw and the champagne is back in the fridge.
I keep hearing this but we have discussed this and I cant remember one single occasion when we have 'bottled it'. V Stranraer perhaps challenge cup final but I am struggling. Since you know all about it can you tell me another time ? :roll:

SORRY NEVER READ MR GHOSTS COMMENT.

I love how this riles you, it's like the no honours thing as well. You effin hate it :laugh::laugh:

We won the Challenge cup:laugh:

Your right though that the bottle crashing AGAIN stuff does rile me. This is only because even after repeated requests no ****er either here or on P&B can substaniate this claim. Therefore it is a downright lie and as I am a good person I hate lying....

Anyway back to it again..Do you know the answer Webby???

We won the Challenge cup:laugh:

Your right though that the bottle crashing AGAIN stuff does rile me. This is only because even after repeated requests no ****er either here or on P&B can substanciate this claim. Therefore it is a downright lie and as I am a good person I hate lying....

Anyway back to it again..Do you know the answer Webby???

I'm not really too worried about it tbh.

There's a pretty good answer for you on P & B but I was more interested in something else in the reply.

It's not a good answer, it's bollocks. Season 95/96 we finished 4th we were never higher than 3rd. United were 2nd and if anything they nearly bottled it losing 2 and drawing 1 of there last four games..

Have a look.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/st-johnstone/1995-1996