The Dundee Truth Commission.

soulfulsaint

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick check of active threads started by your good-self would indicate otherwise. As satirical as the original post might have been, we both know that only some of the subsequent comments were tongue in cheek.

It's not a big deal, just an observation. FTD.

Yer ma.

A quick check of active threads started by your good-self would indicate otherwise. As satirical as the original post might have been, we both know that only some of the subsequent comments were tongue in cheek.

It's not a big deal, just an observation. FTD.

Disagree so I've PMd you its too tedious for public consumption

Facts not perceptions please.

65% of my posts are about pre-or-post match discussion, 20% about club history 15% about Saints trivia, and the remaining 5% about a range of subjects. I have started more threads on Jason Scotland's Swansea than on Dundee. I admit my profile is higher this month. But that was largely because of a dare after a Thistle game which involved a dodgy cockney suit and an away match against Clyde. No connection with Dundee whatsoever. Maybe there's been more posters from Dundee on the forum and that may have contributed to your mistaken perception. But facts please not snide comments.

If you read the post again you will see it is satirising our "collective obsession" with Dundee. Most people have taken in in that spirit and laughed at themselves. You clearly float above such things. Back on topic please.

You can prove anything with facts.

Been in dundee nearly 9 years.Used to live in a saints timewarp till i met the good lady and she took me to her flat 300 yards fae dens.Then moved to downfeild and then to OUTSIDE of the city and into angus(very near jimmy wallace).4 kids later and here i still stay.Iwork in dundee and a great bunch they are.Dundee mutch better for the social side of life.Not that i"ve got mutch with 4 kiddies,(better food choice in perth). So to all the dundee fans on here there you go it"s dfc thats the pain that"s all.

Been in dundee nearly 9 years.Used to live in a saints timewarp till i met the good lady and she took me to her flat 300 yards fae dens.Then moved to downfeild and then to OUTSIDE of the city and into angus(very near jimmy wallace).4 kids later and here i still stay.Iwork in dundee and a great bunch they are.Dundee mutch better for the social side of life.Not that i"ve got mutch with 4 kiddies,(better food choice in perth). So to all the dundee fans on here there you go it"s dfc thats the pain that"s all.

oops muchx2:oops:

That brought a tear to my glass eye bill.

My younger son on his first proper trip to the City of Discovery aged 14 sat down on a bench in the Wellgate and said that everyone smelled of chips.

He does not want to go back.

True story.

:laugh:

(That is supposed to be a laughing emoticon)

I stayed in dundee with a girlfriend(dundonian ) for about 9 months when i first came back to scotland after i left the army, and my first wife behind, but she chucked me out

And she sent your toothbrush back to you through the mail:laugh: This is true, she didn't want a cleaning implement in her house.

My connections {deep breath} I briefly went out with a Coag. I also almost dipped one until (and I was steaming) I asked her if she fancied a threesome with her sister (resulting in the taxi dumping me in the middle of deepest darkest Douglas or something. My daughter was born in Ninewells, but that is really Outer Invergowrie!!

And my closest link to Dundee is that I finished playing fives at 10pm and have still not showered, 2 and a half hours later!!:oops:

My daughter was born in Ninewells, but that is really Outer Invergowrie!!

I still think that is a ploy by Scumdee supporting councillors to increase the amount of people with Scumdee on their birth certificate! Thank god the twins were born in Aberdeen and not transferred to Dundee in what the nurses said was 'closer to home'. Bloody lesser of two evils to have a eberdonian rather than scumdonians, atleast they got their christening at McD with Saints tartan on!

I have one more confession: I like dundee pies....especially the one with an inging in ain an aw