Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

Just thought might aswell put a pound or two on instead of 50p.

Harry this was my shortlist, no beauties like the Sampdoria or Almeria this weekend, most of them are short and got shorter. Im taking Napoli off the list but maybe worth a win/draw bet. Two have already kicked off with Stuttgart 1-0 up and Dortmund dominating.

Here is the shortlist for this weekend:

Stuttgart *** 1.33

Bordeaux *** 1.30

Chelsea ** 1.30

Dortmund ** 1.50

Madeira * 1.60

Napoli - outsider 3.00

Ill have a look around for something but I already made my bet.

Did Any Of The 5 Tips Win ?

3 placed out of the 5,but if your going each way singles they're worth a punt.I prefer this method rather than betting on short odds all the time.

Today im feeling rather daft,so im gonna have a wee punt on these babys,so im throwing them in together as my big e/w lucky 15 tip :wink: ........

Changing lanes 2.20 Fakeham (5/2 at the mo)

Exit smiling 3.10 ripon (7/1 at the mo)

Ponty Rossa 3.40 Ripon (10/1 at the mo)

Unforgettable 3.55 Limerick (12/1 at the mo)

Well in no that confident so ive only wagered 3 of our Perth pounds on this

That depends on how many horses are in each race,certain races count the top 4.

That's pretty sweet. In Australian horse racing all those 5 results would have been a loss.

If I go to the track me and my mate bet on first 4 but you cant bet each way for 4th place only top 3, and if there are 7 runners or less each way only applies to the first 2 places 3rd place gets you nothing.

Changing lanes 2.20 Fakeham (5/2 at the mo)

Exit smiling 3.10 ripon (7/1 at the mo)

Ponty Rossa 3.40 Ripon (10/1 at the mo)

Unforgettable 3.55 Limerick (12/1 at the mo)

Well in no that confident so ive only wagered 3 of our Perth pounds on this

HORSE 1....... placed 13/8

2....... placed 10/1

3....... won 3/1

4....... N/R the bugger

Just as well i wasnt too confident,3 quid wagered on a wee lucky 15

Returns of 5.64

:roll:

Here is the shortlist for this weekend:

Stuttgart *** 1.33 2-0

Bordeaux *** 1.30 3-2

Chelsea ** 1.30 2-0

Dortmund ** 1.50 6-0

Madeira * 1.60 1-0

Napoli - outsider 3.00 1-2

Thats almost if for season 08/09, not much doing next weekend, Ill post something Thursday/Friday.

Hope everyone has a wee punt on Strawberry Moon. Goldie doesnt tip many horses so should take notice when he does. Hope you picked it up Saintee4life. I had a monkey on it and some of the winnings will be going on Marching Time in the 4:55 at York tomorrow.
Been away on holiday R.B.B so i missed all the horses and even saints last game. lookout for a horse called FRENCH APPLAUSE next time it runs. Tommy Tate trains it and owns it. I didnt have time to put it on here on sunday before its first run, it came 2nd at 25-1 backed in from 33. All things being well i will give you a few winners from this stable

Been away on holiday R.B.B so i missed all the horses and even saints last game. lookout for a horse called FRENCH APPLAUSE next time it runs. Tommy Tate trains it and owns it. I didnt have time to put it on here on sunday before its first run, it came 2nd at 25-1 backed in from 33. All things being well i will give you a few winners from this stable

Hope you had good hols mate! Welcome back to the duff weather! I'm off to Paris on Sunday so will be getting away myself. Newmarket was brilliant last week, Electric Feel done the business at 25/1 for me. Was tipped on the Thursday and got backed from 33's all the way into 6's by the off and pissed the field.

Will keep eye out for French Applause. Some Time Good is meant to be running again within the next week or so and i'll find out more nearer the time. Also we're coming into Michael Stoute season so keep an eye out. He has an interesting run out tomorrow in MIRRORED but the general rule with Stoute is to avoid backing him in handicaps so up to you.

Foxy bingo are giving a £20 join up bonus at the moment with no deposit required. Minimum withdrawal is £30 and you must make a deposit so if you get above £30 just deposit £5 and withdraw the lot - simples!

I just helped myself to over £30 profit for less than 30 mins work. Not a bingo fanatic myself but...

Foxy bingo are giving a £20 join up bonus at the moment with no deposit required. Minimum withdrawal is £30 and you must make a deposit so if you get above £30 just deposit £5 and withdraw the lot - simples!

I just helped myself to over £30 profit for less than 30 mins work. Not a bingo fanatic myself but...

Thanks very much mate :laugh: just done the same! nothing like free money!

Thanks very much mate :laugh: just done the same! nothing like free money!

Nae worries, I'm onto winkbingo now. Same rules apply, starting pot of £15 instead of £20. If you search the internet you should find loads of info on this. I did it a few years ago on over 30 sites and walked away with a profit of over £280!