The March of the Beard Brigade

soulfulsaint

In honour of team captain Kevin Rutkiewicz and former Saintee 'Shaggy' Jenkins a "Beard Brigade" day-out at Dens will also help raise money for the club's youth development.

For every Saints' fan seen wearing either a fake, or full grown beard at kick-off at Dens I will donate to the youth teams. With a travelling support of 5000 or more we can have a laugh and raise money for the club.

So here's the deal. Site administrators will act as returning officers and agree the 'Beardie Count.' For every 100 Saintees sporting a beard I will donate a tenner. The final tally of up to £1000 will be handed over as a cheque to the club.

Jamie B, Rads etc will you act as 'returning officers please?

Bear, Soccerchic Tommy C will you accept on behalf of youth development, please?

208 Ladies - no need to shave between now and the Dundee Game.

Special thanks to Harry Curran's Love Child

It simple the more beards the more money the club gets to develop young players.

Whose joining the Beardie Brigade?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be tempted to fake it.Where do you get a fake beard?

You have two weeks..Grow a real one:laugh:

The joke shop in south street should have them. I'm sure the duy in there is a big Saints fan. He needs to offer some sort of donation for everyone bough between now and Dens... And just so as this does not go tits up Soulful, can someone make sure Rusty doesnae decide at the last minute to have a shave, leaving us looking like a bunch lost extras fron the Life of Brian...

life_of_brian_allstar-5468.jpg

Brilliant idea oh Soulful one. I'm halfway there anyway so I'll just let it grow into a superb Rusty style piece of grizzliness! Everyone who can grow theirs in time should be doing it IMO and that includes the ladies :) If not, make sure you get a fake one!

I get eczema so will go fake beard myself - think that some of the Letham Taliban will be full beard tho.

Rebel - a Che Guevara Goatee is acceptable

Pressure on Muzz, he's just shaved one off.

Noose will have to go thin whispy.

101 will do what Kevin Moon tells him - so I think that will be Rolf Harris style.

Wee Lee will be a waxed Chinese number.

Betty Lavette - full Brazilian i suspect.

You have two weeks..Grow a real one:laugh:

The joke shop in south street should have them. I'm sure the duy in there is a big Saints fan. He needs to offer some sort of donation for everyone bough between now and Dens... And just so as this does not go tits up Soulful, can someone make sure Rusty doesnae decide at the last minute to have a shave, leaving us looking like a bunch lost extras fron the Life of Brian...

life_of_brian_allstar-5468.jpg

its esentials in south street, he is T on this forum , although he doenae come on here much since albert tatlock upset him, will have a word when he comes back from his hols though!!!

I get eczema so will go fake beard myself - think that some of the Letham Taliban will be full beard tho.

Betty Lavette - full Brazilian i suspect.

Lionel Itchie, .... I can assure you a full Brazilian is on the cards along with a matching (up to a ) Grand from my Muskegon love nest Biscuit Tin...............

Get it up ye..............

Saintees here, Saintees there...............