Crowd v Morton Thread

themole

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Ghost, Mrs Ghost..+3:D

Numbers are definitely on the up!

If only the MODS would kindly relist the original thread to make people aware of the idea and get it going even more.

Pwetty pweese????:sad:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Now + 4.. I have a feeling it could be a rather big crowd today. Possibly over 6500????? Lets rock the place...

Now only +4 for me too. My mate has been called off-shore for work. Gutted. I'll just befriend some jakey in the street to make up the numbers.

What a crowd, stewarding was very very poor. I thought lessons may have been learned from dundee game.

Anyway, the Perth Public showed that they can come out in force. Bumped into and spotted people who I havent seen for years. I expect the season tickets details to be announced this week.

Its a good time to be a saintee, come on board and get a season ticket if its possible.

what happened with the stewarding like?
did you not see it? There was about 200 folk standing without seats for at least 20 mins. They were looking and attempting to seat them individually. Why did they not just open the ormond? Who must take that decision? They have only had to work twice this year and its been a tits up both times.

they let far to many in the east would not move them for ages there was an empty stand simple solution put the excess fans there would of been wot i would do any way
Especially as its home fans and we are taking up 95% of the stadium. I can understand the hesitation with dundee game but it was obvious today. They only had to move 40 yards and they would have been in the stand.

Aye I didn't understand why it took so long and why they didn't just open the empty Ormond Stand. Never seen anything like that at other grounds when there's a big crowd. Never mind, I loved the pitch invasion, it was the best humoured, most civil pitch invasion ever! We are the Saints oh yes!

I think we should open the Ormond Stand for all the glory hunters next week, so the better fans that go every week don't have to endure them in the East Stand.

I'd actually charge them about £25 as well to make up for the fact they don't contribute as much as the true fans.

Christ, don't mention glory hunters! I did that & complaints poured in! Apparently fans who only turn up for the title deciders are as much true Saints fans as we are. That's funny cos i know 4 people who attended today who live in Perth but support other teams.:confused:

Christ, don't mention glory hunters! I did that & complaints poured in! Apparently fans who only turn up for the title deciders are as much true Saints fans as we are. That's funny cos i know 4 people who attended today who live in Perth but support other teams.:confused:

Nice catch.