Crowd v Morton Thread

themole

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Let's hope so. I've not convinced my boss and her boyfriend to come along. Never been to a game in their life.

That's ME +5

sorry that was meant to say I have NOW convinced them to come along

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's about a +7 in this thread:

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=9649&page=2

So whats the running total?!?!?!

About +20?

Almost 30 by my count.

If we have that total in just a few hours then surely we can be pushing for capacity. Send group texts to all contacts in my phone tonight I think!:D

:razz:

There were several threads covering, essentially, the same stuff so I've stuck them all in together.

I know it's an exciting time at the moment but please have a look to see if your comment can go at the end of another thread rather than just starting a new one.

I think we should open the Ormond Stand for all the glory hunters next week, so the better fans that go every week don't have to endure them in the East Stand.

I'd actually charge them about £25 as well to make up for the fact they don't contribute as much as the true fans.

how do you tell who is and isnt a glory hunter.get real.as an example singapore saint may be a dodgy sailor but he is no glory hunter.theres plenty that cant make every game and are real saints fans like singapore saint.why dont you just toddle off and play with yer statistics.

how do you tell who is and isnt a glory hunter.get real.as an example singapore saint may be a dodgy sailor but he is no glory hunter.theres plenty that cant make every game and are real saints fans like singapore saint.why dont you just toddle off and play with yer statistics.

Posting pished before six must be a record, even for you!

Good catch Radford.

Less of the "dodgy", Turtle !

Obviously the fact this is a big game there will be people who don't go every week who'll be there. Probably die hards in years gone by who've served their time at the coal face in the mid to late eighties watching Ian Gibson type teams failing to get out of Div 2 who now have different priorities. If you think being stuck in this league is bad think how pumpings at home to Albion Rovers felt !

No problem with them coming along for some extra cheers. Anyone who watched a team that actually improved with Willie Brown deserves at least a free pie.:shock:

I reckon saints will sell 356 pies but only 89 cokes,if each part-timmer bought a coke it could be over100 but if it pisses with rain there could be more bovrils there than cokes,so lets put everyone with crisps in the ormond stand and charge £8.69. or to put it simple w.g.a.f

You should apply for the next series of the Aprentice.:laugh: