a bit of a shock

dunblanemike

I had a meeting this morning in the Pathfoot building at Stirling uni and saw far too posters with the picture of an ugly mug - it gave me a bit of a shock it did, I've seen him at saints games!!

Said mug belongs to a guy who wants to be elected to edit the student chipwrapper - anyway, there's another face to a name. The name........ oh, i'll let him tell you, if he wants. he may be publicity shy.

:shock::?:P

I had a meeting this morning in the Pathfoot building at Stirling uni and saw far too posters with the picture of an ugly mug - it gave me a bit of a shock it did, I've seen him at saints games!!

Said mug belongs to a guy who wants to be elected to edit the student chipwrapper - anyway, there's another face to a name. The name........ oh, i'll let him tell you, if he wants. he may be publicity shy.

:shock::?:P

Haven't seen these posters, but I have heard rumours of a certain forum member who is desperately seeking some sort of power. I think he's planning to use the position to push a right wing agenda of building new motorways and more nuclear power stations.

If anyone out there is at Stirling Uni and is able to vote, make sure you don't waste your vote on this loser.

I'm 37.

Guest imported_Jamie_Beatson

Alahan has it spot on. Its a bit of a farce that this position needs to be elected, but there ya go, i get to be a politician for the day!

Right now i'm giving everyone going past the hard sell on my policies of ranting about why the road network needs to be expanded and changing the sports section in to a Saints fanzine!

Oh the excitement. As one of the other guys who was involved today said - "i havent had this much fun since i last shat myself".

Only plus point of having to spend a day listening to people talk shite about saving the world while running our student union was getting to sit and watch all the lovely young ladies at Stirling Uni go by, which was a bit of a bonus!

Hopefully I'll be able to fight through the excitement tonight and get some sleep - picked up the cold so feeling pretty rough! Not through drinking for once!

Jamie

Good luck Jamie, I spent an enjoyable 12 month period here as a student rep at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), my biggest claim to fame and I am still proud of it, that I was able to convince our treasurer to cater our breakfast meetings.

Bacon and egg rolls all round, I stuck to my ground and I won it. :D

Nothing else to report on actually making a difference to the student body though

Only plus point of having to spend a day listening to people talk shite about saving the world while running our student union was getting to sit and watch all the lovely young ladies at Stirling Uni go by, which was a bit of a bonus! Jamie

Were the hell do they hide most of the time then Jamie!!

Are you not supposed to chat them up though, rather than just letting them pass you by :?

I did my best Phil! One tactic that I think might have worked was promising to put their pictures on the front page! Everyone else promises things they'll never deliver,so why can't I!

Only big downside to this is that i've had to get up at 7:30 the last three days in a row - as an exceptionally lazy student this is new to me!