Scotspurs Sevens Tournament!! 9th Aug 2009

What time we leaving in the morning? i have to work a few hours back and was hoping to do it that saturday morning but i'll do it midweek if its early doors

Cal, not worked out the finer details yet ,nor do i know yet, exactly what time we have to be there, but i would reckon we would need to set of at 11 ish!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gav, do u ken the start of the edinburgh festival is on that day and they have a parade thru the streets of edinburgh. what with the tram works this year i dont know if they have shut more roads or just made the parade smaller. but u would be better leaving earlier than planned just incase you do get stuck/diverted.

Edited by real bell 7
spelling

gav, do u ken the start of the edinburgh festival is on that day and they have a parade thru the streets of edinburgh. what with the tram works this year i dont know if they have shut more roads or just made the parade smaller. but u would be better leaving earlier than planned just incase you do get stuck/diverted.

http://www.edinburghcavalcade.com/

Zenit star Ross Kaylor is game for it, btw whats the footwear? is it the indoor place?

Great with Ross and your other mate Willie, plus Craig might have a player and i have at least one letting me know tommorow, so revised squad: AYE:Cal, Craig, Wee lee, Gav s,Ross k,Willie Fernie, Dunc Ryan,

Probable, , Steve McLean, Chris cunngham Grant Morrison, Alan Kelman.... reckon we could do with one yet, just to be sure!!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Sound i'll let him know, any idea on the best footwear for sunday gav?

I could probobaly get another if we're still short but just let me know later on in the week how your getting on with numbers and ill give it a bash, with kelman playing for both us and psj we could put fernie in goal when we play them, he's a crackin' keeper

1 would say just to go for it then, as from the definate 7 i dont really want to play and we will lose wee lee for the game v psj and if we got enough we could just let him move over to psj anyway, which takes us back down to 5 if you follow all that!!!!From the probables i think grant is making himself available again but i still have to confirm that-up to 6 ,then hopefully Steve will confirm - up to 7, if craigs mate says aye-up to 8 ,then either Alan Kelman Lee Kelman or myself would make it up to 9, and your one other makes 10... confused , aye so am i, should be clearer soon though as folk confirm or not!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Great with Ross and your other mate Willie, plus Craig might have a player and i have at least one letting me know tommorow, so revised squad: AYE:Cal, Craig, Gav s,Ross k,Willie Fernie Dunc Ryan,Grant Morrison

Probable,

THANKS Craig and Cal for your help with players

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Sound i'll let him know, any idea on the best footwear for sunday gav?

I could probobly get another if we're still short but just let me know later on in the week how your getting on with numbers and ill give it a bash, with kelman playing for both us and psj we could put fernie in goal when we play them, he's a crackin' keeper

1 would say just to go for it then, as from the definate 7 i dont really want to play and we will lose wee lee for the game v psj and if we got enough we could just let him move over to psj anyway, which takes us back down to 5 if you follow all that!!!!From the probables i think grant is making himself available again but i still have to confirm that-up to 6 ,then hopefully Steve will confirm - up to 7, if craigs mate says aye-up to 8 ,then either Alan Kelman Lee Kelman or myself would make it up to 9, and your one other makes 10... confused , aye so am i, should be clearer soon though as folk confirm or not!!

never fear, kaylor is here, is it astro or hard court? just so i know which golden shoes to wear?

goal scoring ones, the pair you wore to shaft us!!!:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Astro!! my information is to bring moulded studs or astro trainers!!! Welcome to Ormond saints mate and the "all singing all dancing supporters team":)

Squad now shaping up and looking like:

1/cal

2/craig

3/dunc

4/grant

5/willie

6/ross

7/steve

8/stuart

9/i can play if needed

COST:£5 + PETROL TO DRIVER, BY ARRANGEMENT) PER PLAYER IF SQUAD STAYS AT 9

MEET: Back of Ormonds

FULL STRIP :SUPPLIED YELLOW /BLUE Unless i hear that is a problem with colour clash from other teams

FOOTWEAR: Suitable astro turf type boots or trainers

TIME: Have been adviced we need to leave at 11.00 AM so please be at back of ormonds in time to leave then.

CARS:Craig has confirmed that he can take his car plus 3

;others

Stuart has said he can take 3

Dunc is in Edinburgh

So that is all 9 covered transport wise!!

SOCIAL SIDE:WHILST it is only human that people want to get home fairly early, this is a social event and not just about a game of football.The opposition have gone to a lot of work to arrange this tournament and hospitality afterwards with awards, food ect, it would be very dissapointing for me as the organiser of Ormond Saints if we did not show our appreciation and giving them till arround 7 pm to meet and mix with other teams.oh and have a beer!! or 2!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT