Celtic Park prices OH DEAR

wee john

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and talk of building a pillar at McyD when they come to town is good, however, we could all point out the big Union Flag at the back of the North Stand which the local tory has on his advertising hoarding... now I winced when I saw the union flag, and then even more so when I saw it was the tories, however I will be willing to make use of it for wind-up purposes when the great unwashed visit...

Wonder if we can talk some Irish politician to take a hoarding on before their brothers come to town?

Not 100% definite, but I'm fairly confident (as are they). If not, I'll have a few pints and watch whatever other match they can get.

If its through the BT Vision, i can't see how it can be seen live. I work at BT just now, but leaving next Friday. My understanding of the vision system is, that the only channels that are broadcast are the freeview stations plus ESPN. The game will be recoreded then uploaded onto the On-Demand. So if it is on Vision i would be interested to find out how it done, as i have a box lying in a cupboard.

If its just using some dodgy satelite hack, then aye you maybe onto a winner, i would guess Celtic will broadcast games live around the world, just cant be shown (legally) in the UK.

I was at the Villareal game at parkhead last year and me and my mate had tickets at opposite ends of the stand. He slipped the steward a fiver and a fag and the guy let us squeeze through the same turnstile with one ticket.

Considering the carry on from celtic I would recommend that everyone buys a childs ticket. Any problems arise, make sure youv got a spare fag

If its through the BT Vision, i can't see how it can be seen live. I work at BT just now, but leaving next Friday. My understanding of the vision system is, that the only channels that are broadcast are the freeview stations plus ESPN. The game will be recoreded then uploaded onto the On-Demand. So if it is on Vision i would be interested to find out how it done, as i have a box lying in a cupboard.

If its just using some dodgy satelite hack, then aye you maybe onto a winner, i would guess Celtic will broadcast games live around the world, just cant be shown (legally) in the UK.

The second one. Almost every old firm home game is on at 3pm and having checked, this one should be as well. Last time I was in the TV guide wouldn't go that far ahead so wasn't 100%.

Have you checked with the Celtic? Surely you would be ok taking her in.......

I asked, got told that she'd need to pay, I told them that it was shameful... they went quiet... thankfully my ticket has been bought as part of a big group, so not in my name, or I'd probably be getting turfed out!!

Oh and talk of building a pillar at McyD when they come to town is good, however, we could all point out the big Union Flag at the back of the North Stand which the local tory has on his advertising hoarding... now I winced when I saw the union flag, and then even more so when I saw it was the tories, however I will be willing to make use of it for wind-up purposes when the great unwashed visit...

Wonder if we can talk some Irish politician to take a hoarding on before their brothers come to town?

kev i seen that torie advertisement.where they gettin the money fae.the tories are scum of the highest order labour arent even in the same league as them.that john major giving that ugly bint edwina currie one whilst hes meant to be prime minister .scum of the highest.