We are in the SPL!

bluewhite4

Its really starting to hit me now. Come Saturday we will really be back where we belong. :)

It means a lot to fans of this club to be playing in the SPL, so thanks to Del and all the team for getting us there. Now we have to shock a lot of the teams that are far to comfortable with the one-up one-down system.

Top six here we come!

I for one cannot wait for us to drop back down to the first division where we belong.

We are too small a team to compete in the SPL and a big team like Dundee would be of far greater value to the top league than us.

I am sure that most fair minded people on here will back me 100% on this.

Edited by lang toon saintie

We are too small a team to compete in the SPL and a big team like Dundee would be of far greater value to the top league than us.

You on drugs ?? :confused:

It is great to be back though. Motherwell are one of those teams that dont particulary excite me but nevertheless a good game for us to start off with.

Its so important we start well, my heart says we will win but more likely score draw.

I for one cannot wait for us to drop back down to the first division where we belong.

Right then:wink:

laughing-smiley.gif

aniLaughingSmiley.gif

I know what you mean, I canae wait for us to get relegated! :roll:

Never let it be said that Auchterarder is a dull place.

I have yet to meet a coagie living there. Lang toon is probably just on the sauce , preparing for a lavish night at local hot spot, Club M.

As for the SPL, i'm not excited in the slightest, i am however eager as **** to get stuck into all these pretenders. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Jody will see us right, of that i am certain.

I have yet to meet a coagie living there. Lang toon is probably just on the sauce , preparing for a lavish night at local hot spot, Club M.

As for the SPL, i'm not excited in the slightest, i am however eager as **** to get stuck into all these pretenders. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Jody will see us right, of that i am certain.

I would suggest LT was just on the wind -up and was having a wee joke. I am surprised so many never realised this..:laugh:

Ah,club M,the stringfellows of the north!

I would suggest LT was just on the wind -up and was having a wee joke. I am surprised so many never realised this..:laugh:

Ha ha, indeed

Why the hell do you support saints then, if you are always being so negitive about them?????

taxi1.jpgtaxi1.jpg

For Nuggets