Leyton Orient 6s Weekend Friday 4th June to Monday 7th June 2010

I am a mug for even running with this again, or am i?????. The St.Johnstone supporters team of old were invited anually to the above tournament arround May /June and it was always a good craic!!.(Travell down by train Friday, friday night settle in /pub(they used to put folk up but this would have to be reconfirmed) saturday , tournament and presentations/ disco at night. Sunday , freetime sightseeing, /pub. Monday ,train home

I tried pretty much in vain to revive it with Ormond Saints back in June this year, but after an initial good response ,eventually i was down to 2 definate and canned it , what went wrong im not quite sure!!!

However with one or 2 players still mentioning it and a lot of new blood in the squad i thought what the hell, why not test the water one more time for next year.

The dates of both Leyton and The Queen's Park sixes in Glasgow will both be effected by the World cup but if there is enough people showing an interest i will run with it!!!!

So post here if you want it to happen........

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual Gav, I would love to go, but whether permission would be granted is another matter... I'll have two weans by then!

DITTO, but I already have the wean! I'd probably have to do some alternative arrangements to be allowed to go without causing a scene at home but either way i'd probably make it even if it meant D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

I didn't really mean that.

Edited by Saintkev

• 4 weeks later...
It is important that your pink wedding dress is professionally cleaned before storing, and that you shoose a skilled company which has experience in storing cheap wedding dress. if the dress:http://www.royalmedresses.com has been stained, your chosen cleaner should offer specific advice. To ensure the best possible results, give the dry cleaners all labels and care insructions that came with the dresses for weddings. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------wedding dress

Yes, you would be a very welcome addition to the squad. :roll:

• 4 months later...

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 05:55:26 -0800

Subject: Re: e mail add for Ormond Saints

To: gavstewartxxxxxxxxxxxxk

Hi Gav

Re your message about the Chaos Cup, if you can definitely confirm you can get a team up by the end of the month, we'll give you a place.

Tom

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, Gav stewart <gavstewartxxxxxxxxxxxwrote:

Subject: e mail add for Ormond Saints

Does not take any explaining , its up to you to commit now before the end of the month .Gav has agreed to take his car with 6 passengers so thats the gaffer Gav Mc D plus the first lucky 5

Aye:- Gav S, Gav McD, Cal, Fernie,

Any one else??Beano??Elvis??Beej?Smithy? Kev??

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 05:55:26 -0800

Subject: Re: e mail add for Ormond Saints

To: gavstewartxxxxxxxxxxxxk

Hi Gav

Re your message about the Chaos Cup, if you can definitely confirm you can get a team up by the end of the month, we'll give you a place.

Tom

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, Gav stewart <gavstewartxxxxxxxxxxxwrote:

Subject: e mail add for Ormond Saints

Does not take any explaining , its up to you to commit now before the end of the month .Gav has agreed to take his car with 6 passengers so thats the gaffer Gav Mc D plus the first lucky 5

Aye:- Gav S, Gav McD, Cal, Fernie,

Long way in a car