Any Inverurie Saints?

Chris Iwelimbo

Not that it is of any use to you now but my dads family were from Inverurie (stretching out to such places as Rothienorman, Oldmeldrum and Rhynie) .

I did have a slightly nervous time in the 1980's when I started seeing W. Knowles (Inverurie) listed as the referee at games thinking he might be related to me. I found out eventually there were no family ties although he did live next door to my aunt.

I drive down with my better half most home games, but maybe we could get a (mini)bus together with all these north east saintees!

Speaking of buses, I have taken the megabus from Aberdeen to the Broxden park and ride on a few saturdays so that's doable too (and cheaper).

Ok, so It's probably a little late in the week for Chris Iweliimbo to learn to drive for Saturday....

Maybe the Dundee game on Sat 11th April would be more reasonable to give an Aberdeen ((mini) mini) bus a go. I'll start a new thread shortly with details and to see if there's enough interest to fill some seats!