Whats gona happen with savo?

rbaldock

Dasovic is one of the greatest St Johnstone players ever. Without meaning any disrespect, if you think that he and Dobbie were poor footballers then I'm really going to have to question your judgement.

fairs fair but c,mon?one of the greatest saints ever? dasovic started fine scored some important goals but turned lazy slow and a terrible passer.dobbie is yes a great footballer,but not when he was here!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasovic is the best midfielder I have seen in a Saints Shirt without question.....

Anybody that questions his role in the title winning team (3rd place I know but to me we will always be champions) has a seriously strange outlook

hmmmm.from my generation i can name better than him.mcbride,jenkinson,o,neil,scot,sekerlioglu?,simao,sylla,hartley!

a bit far mike

hmmmm.from my generation i can name better than him.mcbride,jenkinson,o,neil,scot,sekerlioglu?,simao,sylla,hartley!

a bit far mike

Your generation? You're only 22!

As for the names you've quoted :shock: Only one is close to Dasovic and that's John O'Neill who was a great player. The rest .......sorry not in the same league as Dasovic.

As for the names you've quoted :shock: Only one is close to Dasovic and that's John O'Neill who was a great player. The rest .......sorry not in the same league as Dasovic.

which is why i question the claim that dasovic is best midfielder ever.think of all the other generations.plus ive been going to saints games from aged 6

when people like tommy turner stevie maskrey guinni farquharson.all mid an surely better than the canadian heavy metal fan.all he brought was a good celebration!mcanespie o,halloran both better than dasovic

which is why i question the claim that dasovic is best midfielder ever.think of all the other generations.plus ive been going to saints games from aged 6

when people like tommy turner stevie maskrey guinni farquharson.all mid an surely better than the canadian heavy metal fan.all he brought was a good celebration!mcanespie o,halloran both better than dasovic

We can go on all day but when you try to say that the likes of McAnespie, O'halleron, McBride, Jenkinson, Simao, Silla etc, etc are in the same league as Dasovic then there is no point. You must have been blinkered with youth.

I never said he was the best i've seen playing for Saints but if you compare him to the ones that you're saying then yes he was the best. Christ, Jody Morris is better than all the guys you're going on about.

I've had a good chat with John O'Neill before about that team we had in 98/99 and believe me he raved about Dasovic and i'll take his opinion before yours anyday.

We can go on all day but when you try to say that the likes of McAnespie, O'halleron, McBride, Jenkinson, Simao, Silla etc, etc are in the same league as Dasovic then there is no point. You must have been blinkered with youth.

I never said he was the best i've seen playing for Saints but if you compare him to the ones that you're saying then yes he was the best. Christ, Jody Morris is better than all the guys you're going on about.

I've had a good chat with John O'Neill before about that team we had in 98/99 and believe me he raved about Dasovic and i'll take his opinion before yours anyday.

thats silla S Y L L A

for O'Neil he had 1 possibly 2 good seasons with us and didnt really show his potential for a long time. Dasovic consistently delivered in both divisions and was a main stay of the team that won 9 on the bounce in the first division.

Incredible stuff. Absolutely incredible. Not sure what the Dasovic "celebration" was that you're on about, but I think most of us would probably concede that "Guinni Farquharson" was a terrific player for us in his day. To this day I still see a lot of Saints fans walking around at McDiarmid with his name on the backs of their shirts. :wink:

I'm sorry but you never rated Nick Dasovic!! :laugh:

I may only have been about 12 or 13 at the time but I can still remember you berating him all the time, I was a fan but you most certainly weren't, especailly during his later years at the club. You'd have rather we played Rachid Djebaili! :wink:

Incredible stuff. Absolutely incredible. Not sure what the Dasovic "celebration" was that you're on about, but I think most of us would probably concede that "Guinni Farquharson" was a terrific player for us in his day. To this day I still see a lot of Saints fans walking around at McDiarmid with his name on the backs of their shirts. :wink:

I think he's getting confused with the legend that is Attila and his end of game antics :roll:

I thought the coyle/dobbie thing was all down to fitness. Coyle expects his players to be in great shape and Dobbie just did not put in the effort Coyle wanted him.

The whole fall out between them came to light a bit more when Dobbie said to the papers when he was at Queens that Gordon Chisholm had helped him get into the best shape of his career!

Just seems there was a massive ego/personality clash with Coyle and Dobbie and unfortunately Saints lost out because of it.