Chris Millar

monkfish

Good or Pish  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The question's been asked a few times before, but everyone knows a poll answers all.

I think Millar is possibly the most divisive player in the current squad.

I don't understand how someone can put in a good performance every 5 games and get relatively little stick, while the no less inconsistent Gavin Swankie gets far more of a hammering. To me when he is on his game he can be excellent, but he isn't consistent enough to merit a regular place in the team or even the squad at the current time.

Discuss.

Edited by monkfish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the question - are you asking about natural ability? effort? consistency?

From what I have seen he has demonstrated that he does have the potential to be a great player but it is also clear that he doesnt demonstrate this often enough. Think it is way too soon to write him off though.

i would like to see our full backs joining in the play with the midfield and pushing them forward a bit more

The 2 full backs are excellent going forward and linking with wide players, i think its more important that they work on the defensive side of their game.

...but thats nothing to do with this thread, this thread is about Chris Millar.

He's awright.. Needs to do much better though..

I clicked on poor by mistake - meant to say alright. He does have potential though, but he's too inconsistent for me right now.

Pass for Granny's goal at Hamilton and second half v Falkirk - more of that and I'll move him up another notch in the poll. More of the performance v Hearts and I'll move him down. Oh wait, I see it now. He's a yo-yo player. :laugh: