Del Can Go (Split From "They're at it again down Burnley way" Thread)

101 Saint

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't getting at 101. I disagree with him, not always mind you, but have never said he cannot have an opinion. It was you having a go at others having an opinion that contradicts his opinion that is hypocrisy.

I have to agree with this post. Spot on.

Although this is yet another 101 thread. Bit boring now is it not?

Would you prefer to read countless many threads on what certain posters eat for evening meals and or breakfasts?

I think that this thread is proof positive that the admin and or moderators do not read every thread.

No...Why would I?

Is that what I said?

Weetabix and Alpen mixed together by the way....

I appreciate that but was just wondering where it was originally posted as I couldn't find it, no major concern though.

It was originally posted in a thread which was rightly deleted. As Jamie enjoys a bit of action, he kindly sent me saintX's post so that I could respond. Apologies for any confusion.

Why should I care who saintX is? He wrote some sense and some nonsense and peppered it with a few insults. I responded in my usual manner. I treat people as I find them. Strange to read some cryptic references to wee Broonie, perhaps I should goad him and see if he wants to hit me....

I believe he is/was a presenter on Beat 106 or Real Radio or something? Kevin's obviously just looking for a new job :laugh: