Europa League

deej

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What a night at Fulham

The looks on the fans faces at 60 minutes said it all, they all wanted it so much and what a magic 6 minutes, to get the two goals and make the final

For Mark Schwarzer to be part of 2 UEFA cup final teams while playing for Middlesbourgh and Fulham is beyond belief. I hope he stays fit and is able to play this time

For the supporters who went to Rochdale, Bury etc and who have had to live in the Shadow of Chelsea this must be a dream come true. The old fan who was in tears at the end must never have thought he would see this day.

I know it will never happen at Saints but we can all dream

after Istanbul the man can do no wrong.

I would rather have won the Champions League in the manner he did it and win nothing else. He is a legend. Hence why he is still there. And you get wee fannies moaning about him.

He has sealed his legendary status but I do think that the time has come for him to move on. There is no doubt that he has been unlucky in some respects but all the good work that got 2nd last year has been undone this season. Ideal solution would be for him to take on the job at Juventus - no compensation paid to either side.

He has sealed his legendary status but I do think that the time has come for him to move on. There is no doubt that he has been unlucky in some respects but all the good work that got 2nd last year has been undone this season. Ideal solution would be for him to take on the job at Juventus - no compensation paid to either side.

Well done rafa but I think the time has come.

Roy hogsdon anyone?