congratulations man u

BLUE MAGIC

i think man u have done well this season considering we lost the best player in the world imo last summer, and we have a dud up front in berbatov, again this is my opinion, but who am i to question god (aka SAF) who must see something in him.

we narrowly missed out on the EPL championship, we done ok in the champions league, we were the 1st team to retain the carling cup in many years, and we have a great team morale that wont be found in many top flight clubs, so the future looks bright with many young players on the verge of coming through to play in the 1st team.

gone are the days when i 1st became a man u fan when they got beat by norwich on my 1st trip to old trafford, and it always makes me chuckle when i get accused of being a glory hunter by jealous twats that dont know what they are talking about.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Edited by BLUE MAGIC

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suppose in recent times yes, compairing the previous 2 seasons to this one, but still a brilliantly exciting team to watch. win lose or draw. roll on next season

Bollocks. They have 1 world class player- Rooney and four great players- Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes.

The rest are all average and would not particularly improve a mid-table team like Liverpool or Everton.

Man United fans are worse than old firm fans.

Bollocks. They have 1 world class player- Rooney and four great players- Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes.

The rest are all average and would not particularly improve a mid-table team like Liverpool or Everton.

Man United fans are worse than old firm fans.

you seem to have forgotten van der sar, vidic, giggs, valencia, nani, ferdinand, fabio, rafael, kusczak, anderson, neville, macheda.

although i would put van der sar and evra in the world class category and hopefully nani next season.:cool:

nobody`s fans are worse than the old firm

you seem to have forgotten van der sar, vidic, giggs, valencia, nani, ferdinand, fabio, rafael, kusczak, anderson, neville, macheda.

although i would put van der sar and evra in the world class category and hopefully nani next season.:cool:

nobody`s fans are worse than the old firm

I did put Evra in the worl class category.

Vidic- been very shaky this season.

Giggs- Decent player quite possibly the most overated player ever to grace the premiership.

Valencia- Good player, not great and wouldn't look out of place for Birmingham or Fulham.

Nani- shows good glimpses but is not a great player.

Ferdinand- too injury prone and now englands 4th or 5th best centre back.

Fabio- has made 5 appearances for Man U, how you can even consider calling him great is beyond me.

Rafael- good potential.

Kusczak- I'll assume your only joking.

Anderson- See Kusczak.

Macheda- See Fabio.

Neville- Carlos Tevez described him perfectly.

Van Der Sar- Past his sell-by date.

The only thing World Class about Man U is their ability to save themselves in the 12th minute of "Fergie time."

Guest Bertrand
i think man u have done well this season considering we lost the best player in the world imo last summer, and we have a dud up front in berbatov, again this is my opinion, but who am i to question god (aka SAF) who must see something in him.

we narrowly missed out on the EPL championship, we done ok in the champions league, we were the 1st team to retain the carling cup in many years, and we have a great team morale that wont be found in many top flight clubs, so the future looks bright with many young players on the verge of coming through to play in the 1st team.

gone are the days when i 1st became a man u fan in the 70`s when they got beat by norwich on my 1st trip to old trafford and then got relegated in the same season, and it always makes me chuckle when i get accused of being a glory hunter by jealous twats that dont know what they are talking about.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED:twisted::twisted::twisted:

You're not the only utd fan on here - dry your eyes

And for the record you've had a shite season - and you only have one exceptional player in Rooney - the rest are average or good at best

Id say World class would be the top 5 players in each position in the world, so Id say utd have van Der Sarr,

Van der Sar- :Buffon, Casillas, Julio Caesar, Shay Given, Petr Cech, Pepe Reina, Victor Valdes. Off the top of my head.

Fletcher- :Iniesta, Xavi, Cambiasso, Alonso, Essien, Fabregas, Gerrard, Lampard, to name but a few.

Depends where you put Fletcher, id play him defensive midfielder and so would rate him higher than Cambiasso and Alosno on this seasons form.

Buffon is a shadow of his former self, Cech although still great also is far from his best and Valdes isnt a great keeper and I think its amazing hes still at Barca. Another things Gordon isnt far of this list

Depends where you put Fletcher, id play him defensive midfielder and so would rate him higher than Cambiasso and Alosno on this seasons form.

Buffon is a shadow of his former self, Cech although still great also is far from his best and Valdes isnt a great keeper and I think its amazing hes still at Barca. Another things Gordon isnt far of this list

Gordon is certainly better than Van Der Sar. You get my point though, Man U are very average now compared to 18-24 months ago.

You're not the only utd fan on here - dry your eyesAnd for the record you've had a shite season - and you only have one exceptional player in Rooney - the rest are average or good at best

im aware there are fellow reds on here bentrant,

but "YOU" did call "ME" a glory hunter bentrant, so stop yer own greetin:cry:

and why are you just repeating what hairdo has said? are you not capable of singing your own songs huh bentrant? you are probably the thickest person on this site tbh.

I did put Evra in the worl class category. YOU ONLY PUT ROONEY:evil:

Vidic- been very shaky this season. I WOULDNT SAY SO:evil:

Giggs- Decent player quite possibly the most overated player ever to grace the premiership. GREAT PLAYER:twisted:

Valencia- Good player, not great and wouldn't look out of place for Birmingham or Fulham. I RECON HE IS A GREAT PLAYER:evil:

Nani- shows good glimpses but is not a great player. GLIMPSES IN THE SAME WAY RONALDO DID TO BEGIN WITH, I RECON NEXT SEASON HE WILL BE AWESOME:twisted:

Ferdinand- too injury prone and now englands 4th or 5th best centre back. HE WILL BE A BETTER CAPTAIN THAN TERRY UNFORTUNATELY IN THE SUMMER:evil:

Fabio- has made 5 appearances for Man U, how you can even consider calling him great is beyond me. FAIR POINT, I TAKE THAT BACK:evil:

Rafael- good potential.

Kusczak- I'll assume your only joking. IM NOT JOKING, HE IS A GREAT KEEPER, BEN FOSTER ON THE OTHER HAND IS SHIT:evil:

Anderson- See Kusczak. I LIKE HIM:twisted:

Macheda- See Fabio. MACHEDA WILL BECOME GREAT I RECON:twisted:

Neville- Carlos Tevez described him perfectly. WHO CARES WHAT THE MAN SHITTY MINK SAID?:evil:

Van Der Sar- Past his sell-by date. HE IS THERE FOR ANOTHER SEASON AT LEAST, SO FAR FROM PAST IT:evil:

The only thing World Class about Man U is their ability to save themselves in the 12th minute of "Fergie time."

` Edited by BLUE MAGIC

i hope you remembered to bow when you typed SAF`s name there hairdo, fergie time is one of the advantages of being GOD hairdo:twisted:

Fletcher's inclusion in the team of the year above Gerrard, Essien and Lampard says that the players he faces week in, week out think otherwise.

Ill give you Xavi and Iniesta though

Alex Ferguson wouldn't allow him to be left out. He decides these things. Essien has been injured for the majority as well.

Guest Bertrand
im aware there are fellow reds on here bentrant,

but "YOU" did call "ME" a glory hunter bentrant, so stop yer own greetin:cry:

and why are you just repeating what hairdo has said? are you not capable of singing your own songs huh bentrant? you are probably the thickest person on this site tbh.

This is so racked with irony its unreal.

Think you are referring to this:

BUMP

What a fantastic season - the carling cup.

GIRUY glory hunters!!

You see your name in there? No? try getting your toys back in the pram eh. Man Utd are still mince.

Your depiction of me being "the thickest person on here" is based around the fact I dont agree with you about some shitty english side - time to get back to the tissue box and dry your eyes again there - its a different opinion, the fact you support a brand means I would consider you a complete idiot, that being backed up by the fact you cant write anything on here without having some stupid smiley or portraying yourself as an infant would back up my assertion.

I couldn't give two shits about you personally, but seeing as you do the typical man u fan "rub it in folks faces" when youre winning then cry like a bitch when it all goes tits up means you're more than open to taking a bit of a ribbing from time to time.

So once again - GIRUY, take the good with the bad eh.

This is so racked with irony its unreal.

Think you are referring to this:

You see your name in there? No? try getting your toys back in the pram eh. Man Utd are still mince.

Your depiction of me being "the thickest person on here" is based around the fact I dont agree with you about some shitty english side - time to get back to the tissue box and dry your eyes again there - its a different opinion, the fact you support a brand means I would consider you a complete idiot, that being backed up by the fact you cant write anything on here without having some stupid smiley or portraying yourself as an infant would back up my assertion.

I couldn't give two shits about you personally, but seeing as you do the typical man u fan "rub it in folks faces" when youre winning then cry like a bitch when it all goes tits up means you're more than open to taking a bit of a ribbing from time to time.

So once again - GIRUY, take the good with the bad eh.

this post doesnt make sense as we are beginning to expect from you bentrant, you know fine well thats not the post i was on about.:roll:

and

nothing wrong with smilies bentrant :D

and

where and when have i rubbed it in anybodies faces when we are winning and where am i crying when it goes tits up?

so as usual bentrant you have just posted another pile of she-ite that doesnt make sense, which backs my claim up, of you being the thickest poster on this site, so congratulations- bent(thick as fook)rant for proving me right again:wink:

Fletcher's inclusion in the team of the year above Gerrard, Essien and Lampard says that the players he faces week in, week out think otherwise.

Ill give you Xavi and Iniesta though

All of those players are far better than Fletcher technically. Fletcher's game relies on his work rate/ethic, his grit and his never say die attitude. This rubs off on his team mates and a player like him is a very important factor in most great sides. On that basis, Fletcher is probably the best around at the moment at what he does. The others mentioned are hard to compare to Fletcher as their game is completely different.

Guest Bertrand
this post doesnt make sense as we are beginning to expect from you bentrant, you know fine well thats not the post i was on about.:roll:

and

nothing wrong with smilies bentrant :D

and

where and when have i rubbed it in anybodies faces when we are winning and where am i crying when it goes tits up?

so as usual bentrant you have just posted another pile of she-ite that doesnt make sense, which backs my claim up, of you being the thickest poster on this site, so congratulations- bent(thick as fook)rant for proving me right again:wink:

Who is this we you speak of? Who else is it you are apparently speaking for?

Just outline which parts of the post you don't understand and I'll try and clarify them for you, I would have expected that seeing as I'm the thickest person on here you wouldn't need this assistance - but clearly you're now admitting to being thicker than me, not that I would have doubted that for a second in any case.

You're also clearly struggling with spelling also, seeing as I'm thicker than you I obviously don't understand your eureka moment when you managed to fit bent and rant together, no doubt much to your own amusement

Do you feel that the club with one of the biggest revenue streams in world football finishing without a league, FA cup or CL trophy makes for a successful season? Try to keep your response legible