congratulations man u

BLUE MAGIC

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye theyve only got a transfer budget of 95million quid so they wont be able to buy a player. Expect to see either or all of Joe Cole, David Silva,Karim Benzema at Old Trafford before next season

Don't know where you get these figures from, but old father time had this to say

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8691007.stm

Also I would wager that none of the above will be at Man Utd next season.

Why would say Benzema choose Utd ahead of Chelsea at present? (Assuming in this instance he was offered to both) given the past year's relative success/failure of the two sides?

Because Man United are a bigger club? Better supported, better history etc. I certainly would take that into account before signing for a club if the wages offered were similar.

Guest Bertrand
Because Man United are a bigger club? Better supported, better history etc. I certainly would take that into account before signing for a club if the wages offered were similar.

Wolves and Nottingham Forest have a big history - would you rather sign for them than say Fulham or Bolton just now?

Chelsea just won the league and cup double - so why would say Benzema choose Man U who won the piss brew cup only ahead of Chelsea who have more immediate success behind them?

this is true, and at the end of the day it might come down to something simple like- nicknames

who would he rather play for,

A. the red devils

B. the rent boys

its a no brainer really:wink:

Guest Bertrand
this is true, and at the end of the day it might come down to something simple like- nicknames

who would he rather play for,

A. the red devils

B. the rent boys

its a no brainer really:wink:

Who is it thats known as the rent boys exactly?

Why would say Benzema choose Utd ahead of Chelsea at present? (Assuming in this instance he was offered to both) given the past year's relative success/failure of the two sides?

Who is it thats known as the rent boys exactly?

eh? it was you that asked the question bertrand:idea:

Guest Bertrand
eh? it was you that asked the question bertrand:idea:

Yes - thats correct, i asked the question, you haven't answered it, only copied my question again.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucky to escape from Wearside with a point. The players gear got covered in shite in the dressing room and it looks like half the team carried it onto the park.I once got slagged on here for saying M Owen gets his huge salary quite easily(and used up all Souness budget at Newcastle which cost him his job)....well yesterday he made his first league start in over 9 months and only lasted 46 mins.I rest my case.

Lucky to escape from Wearside with a point. The players gear got covered in shite in the dressing room and it looks like half the team carried it onto the park.I once got slagged on here for saying M Owen gets his huge salary quite easily(and used up all Souness budget at Newcastle which cost him his job)....well yesterday he made his first league start in over 9 months and only lasted 46 mins.I rest my case.

Owen makes very little compared to most strikers in the Premier League.

I believe his salary is topped up with appearance related bonuses, so if he's not playing, he's not making a big wage

Lucky to escape from Wearside with a point.

having watched this game on a live stream, i would say they were very lucky to get a point, the european hangover was there for all to see!

on the plus side though the skip-lickers got humped at home to blackpool, oh i do like to be beside the seaside:twisted:

• 7 months later...

so john terry feels robbed, having won fook all this season?????

now he knows how tesco's feel when his mum shop's there!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

anyway back on track for the thread- congratulations man utd 1 trophy in the bag already and dusting the shelf ready for the next:D