Jamie Adams

Radford 72

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mongy Max

i can honestly say, if Del lets Adams go, i will have lost all confidence in the manager and his decision making. he needs to stop playing his favourites and play who is right for the jersey, and at the moment it is Adams. Adams has so much potential, we need a midfiled presence and hardman to break the play up to play it on for others who will push up and support the "strikers"

the team is too negative with morris playing, all he does is go side to side and backwards. if thats the case, play adams at the back of a diamond four so you have the depth to protect the defence and which gives you a player in the middle who is willing to drive forward with the two wide midfielders.

____________enks

mackay wright mccracken davidson

___________adams

millar______robertson______craig

______fran san______higgins

Edited by Mongy Max

Assuming he does go...it free's up a wage and potentially lets the manager go out there and get a more 'exciting' player with a bigger budget to push the boat out a little more.

Personally, I don't necessarily see that we need Adams any more than someone with a bit of craft.

Just a thought.

Not at all. Your tge one being petty like a child picking up on grammar mistakes.

Best you have got.

Joe, you're just some random on a forum.

You don't mean anything to me.

Time to call it a halt.

As I say, and as you have repeatedly ignored, why don't you comment on the many, many other dissenting posters?

Until you answer that question I have no more to say to you as you appear to be one of those who refuse to engage in some reasonable/intelligible debate.

No wonder 101, for all his many faults, gained a sense of superiority when he came on here and encountered people like you. :roll:

CRAZY decision, we can't all be wrong. I am also getting pissed off with del and his favourites. This man is big strong plays with heart and is exactly what we are missing. Meet the manager is going to be very interesting!!!!!!

Exactly how I feel.....if Del reads WAP, I can see some lame excuse for 'Meet the Manager' getting cancelled

Time to call it a halt.

As I say, and as you have repeatedly ignored, why don't you comment on the many, many other dissenting posters?

Until you answer that question I have no more to say to you as you appear to be one of those who refuse to engage in some reasonable/intelligible debate.

No wonder 101, for all his many faults, gained a sense of superiority when he came on here and encountered people like you. :roll:

Not at all. Your tge one being petty like a child picking up on grammar mistakes.

Best you have got.

Jeezoo you two, take this to PM!

If Jamie Adams signs a pernament contract with Dundee I like others will not be happy at the decision. We need some grit in our squad, a take no prisoners player and he is one.

Time to call it a halt.

As your just a random too. Meaningless to me.

I will post where I see fit. As it was me who bumped this thread today after reading the news I feel if anyone is coming back at me then that will be you.

But I have no issue with that, or anything else.

Was only on here a couple of months prior to the other one being put off.

If the manager feels he can let him go then off he goes. That's what he gets payed for. No matter what you type. You may not like it. That's tough, as it is for everyone. He our manager and will be supported as such. Until he or the chairman decide differently.

Hope to see you after the united game as I feel your the keyboard warrior type and not got the balls to speak up to his face.

Time will tell though.

Del is the master of PR and will no doubt have a reason -its possible that GB has decided to cut certain positions with the Midfield being the main area - although we seem to be pretty heavy with forward players -Would imagine Parkin will go on loan and Higgins may also be loned out for a period.

Although I think letting Adams go is a serious error -GB is keeping his rein on the purse strings....Apart from Murray D we have had no bids for any of our squad and I cannot see where the cash is coming from to sign other players or keep those that are on the books.

Our "home" attendance intake is pretty poor and certainly wont fill the transfer coffers.

GB wont stretch the pounds .

Del is the master of PR and will no doubt have a reason -its possible that GB has decided to cut certain positions with the Midfield being the main area - although we seem to be pretty heavy with forward players -Would imagine Parkin will go on loan and Higgins may also be loned out for a period.

Although I think letting Adams go is a serious error -GB is keeping his rein on the purse strings....Apart from Murray D we have had no bids for any of our squad and I cannot see where the cash is coming from to sign other players or keep those that are on the books.

Our "home" attendance intake is pretty poor and certainly wont fill the transfer coffers.

GB wont stretch the pounds .

Say it aint so

Guest Mongy Max

there are two or three i would punt before Adams, mcinnes needs his head checking if he sells him to the scum, freeing up wages or not, its a massive mistake.