Saints gear at much cheapness

Steward there said that Paul was off on holiday so couldn't update on OS.

It's alright for people who like plants, at least they get something out o' the journey but I wasted half an hour of my valuable time.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

plus 5 more minutes of your valuable time posting about it :)

Not very good drop them an email complaining

I messaged them earlier and suggested that it might be an idea to register on here to let people know whether or not they will be there. Clearly if something happens at short notice that prevents them from attending, it's unlikely that they can get the Saints website updated in time.

are these the same people we trust go get our strips out? if so no wonder we have to wait for a bout 1-2 months longer than every other team

They only received the artwork for the new Club sponsor a week past Thursday. Was it not mentioned on here earlier that the strip is set for a July 9 launch.

They only received the artwork for the new Club sponsor a week past Thursday. Was it not mentioned on here earlier that the strip is set for a July 9 launch.

Ok maybe can't blame them but it's the same every year we are always the last to see our strips and the last to get them out

Got an e-mail from Emma at TTL today.....

I understand some of the fans were not happy that we didn't attend the car boot.

On sunday the 29th the day we advertised to attend I was unwell and was not able to attend. However some fans assumed we would have attended the next week sunday (just past). However it was and should have only been advertised for that 1 week as there wasn't enough staff to attend the following week. So I would like to apologise for this not being advertised properly. However everything is available online for the prices that would be sold at the car boot. If I can attend another week we will announce in plenty of time. So I would like to apologise again for any problems or inconvenience to fans