Stagecoach@ Home Details T.B.A - Sunday 14th August 2011

Welcome back to a new season:-

things have changed a bit and i have been told we can get out to Guildtown sooner than expected -Happy days!!

Meet at Ormonds for 9.45 am

Can players who will be taking cars to the park post on here,lets try and not take more cars than we have to

So Who's Aye and Who's Naw?

Aye:-Craig T, Chris G,Beej,Craig F,Rory, Dave ,Aitchy,Paul L, Steve T,Andy, Joss, Neil, Cal, Stuart,Lee, Nathan,Ronnie,

Maybe:-Gareth

Naw:-Eric, Elvis, Smithy,

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Difficult choice on first day back to pick a team from 17 definitates and one maybe for first game back!But that's what i get paid for:laugh:

Looking forward to it now!

Squad in no particular order

Craig T

Chris G

Beej

Craig F

Rory

Dave

Aitchy

Paul L

Steve T

Andy

Joss

Neil

Cal

Stuart

Lee

Nathan

Ronnie

Kaylor

Maybe

Gareth

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I am extremely unhappy that the club wishes to press on with this fixture in the aftermath of the Guildtown Riots. I do not believe the clubs insurance police will cover any damage to property or my persons in the event it 'aw kicks off'.

Im also raging the side of the pitch is shite, but as long as its the defensive side of each half, i'll be fine!

I am extremely unhappy that the club wishes to press on with this fixture in the aftermath of the Guildtown Riots. I do not believe the clubs insurance police will cover any damage to property or my persons in the event it 'aw kicks off'.

Im also raging the side of the pitch is shite, but as long as its the defensive side of each half, i'll be fine!

I Heard you were one of the rioters!!:wink:

Lost this game 3-2 went 1-0 down from a header at the back post to go in at half time 1 down

Joss got us back in the game before Stagecoach took the lead again.debutant Chris Gunn came off

the bench to level the scores and a draw looked on the cards with the clock running down but it was not to be with Stagecoach grabbing a third to win 3-2

Team-Craig Taylor, Brian Campbell(Nathan Bartlett) Craig Fotheringham, Lee Kelman, Greg Aithchison, Dave Robb©Ronnie Smith(Paul Leaver)Andy Muir(Gareth Stewart)Neil MacDonald(Chris Gunn (D))Joss Marnoch(Steve Taylor)Cal Kennedy.

Subs:Gareth Stewart(55)Nathan Bartlett(55)Paul Leaver(60)Chris Gunn(65) Steve Taylor(75)

GOALS

Joss Marnoch(59)

Chris Gunn (75)

Managers MOM -Gregg Aitchison

Opposition MOM- Dave Robb

Edited by THE LARK SAINT