Watching Premiership Games at 3pm?

StevieC

Super Saint is coming out for a few beers. He reckons he is crashing at your pad for a few nights

Wid be braw to see the loon. We can have a few swallies then get chasin these young greek burds. The're a bit hairy but just spit the pubes oot and get oan with it. Wid be great chattin to a saints mate and drinkin ouzo to the early hoors takin aboot Morris been pish and what wee eck is gonna tae do fur us scotch. Cannae wait man.

Wid be braw to see the loon. We can have a few swallies then get chasin these young greek burds. The're a bit hairy but just spit the pubes oot and get oan with it. Wid be great chattin to a saints mate and drinkin ouzo to the early hoors takin aboot Morris been pish and what wee eck is gonna tae do fur us scotch. Cannae wait man.

Man, wish I could be there, it sounds like you guys are gonna have a magic time :sad:

Man, wish I could be there, it sounds like you guys are gonna have a magic time :sad:

Must rememeber to keep him away from my wife though. She's a bit London snooty and with Super's patter after his time working in the Rabbie Burns lounge, she might just realise the other side of life.

Edited by SingaporeSaint

Hi Singy.

Would love to meet up ma man.

Let me know when and where pal.

Didn't know you were a wee eck fan as well. Really pleasing too see we dont have any leftie liberals on here.

Feel bad for slagging off wee Jody but i just think he holds us back, Never passes it forward and slowere than a tortoise :)

Hi Singy.

Would love to meet up ma man.

Let me know when and where pal.

Didn't know you were a wee eck fan as well. Really pleasing too see we dont have any leftie liberals on here.

Feel bad for slagging off wee Jody but i just think he holds us back, Never passes it forward and slowere than a tortoise :)

More of a Scottish Tory myself but politics should not get in the way of a good crack with mates. Check easyjet direct flight Edinburgh to Athens and let me know. Wifie is off to Singapore shopping for a week in May so that could work. Better speak to highland spring though pal.