The Off Topic Thread

nips

Saturday and no fitba that I am bothered about so seriously contemplating the Cruise ship moored at Leith shore.Rumour has it that theres waitress service of reasonably priced cold beers on the upper deck. Factor 10 i think!

Waitress was a non-starter but ice-cold Strongbow on the top deck at £2.95 first class for the shore. :cool:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may suffer from 'meeting tourettes'.

When sitting in meetings at work, I have an almost overwhelming urge to randomly call everyone round the table a bunch of c***s, or to tell the most senior person in the room that they stink of sh*t just to see what everyones reaction would be

When sitting in meetings at work, I have an almost overwhelming urge to randomly call everyone round the table a bunch of c***s, or to tell the most senior person in the room that they stink of sh*t just to see what everyones reaction would be

I've felt like doing that myself in meetings. One day, I will do it.

Ah meetings, meetings. Cracking excuse to do nothing. Must have chaired hundreds, been to thousands, all in the public sector, and every single one, I am proud to say, achieved the key objectives of securing a freebie biscuit, and achieving nothing except arranging the next meeting.

Does anyone remember the John Cleese how to run meetings video from the 80's? (He ran and starred in a series of training videos way back when). True then, true now.

if you want to travel to Orlando from any major London airport. I can give you cheapest option to you.

just visit my website all type of flight ticket are available.

holidays to Orlando in

no we don't .now feck off and annoy the dundee forum .