Saints vs. Raith Rovers 15/08/06

Radford 72

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevos takle was fine was he not sent off for his retaliation to the player that shuved him? Stevo shouldn't off been sent off and like radford id be even more annoyed if he was sent off because of the takel as there was nothing wrong with it.

The ref was a total bawbag hope we never have him as a ref again what i want to know is why the hell was kevin Fortherham no sent off he pulled shirts like 5 times and done a few bad takels and he never got sent off but stevo did what no-one knows why he got sent off for.

Did anyone notice that Mark Campbell managed a game without geting a red card?? :shock:

Stevos takle was fine was he not sent off for his retaliation to the player that shuved him? Stevo shouldn't off been sent off and like radford id be even more annoyed if he was sent off because of the takel as there was nothing wrong with it.

The ref was a total bawbag hope we never have him as a ref again what i want to know is why the hell was kevin Fortherham no sent off he pulled shirts like 5 times and done a few bad takels and he never got sent off but stevo did what no-one knows why he got sent off for.

Did anyone notice that Mark Campbell managed a game without geting a red card?? :shock:

Take a breath, lass! :wink:

How can you acknowledge that he retaliated, and then at the same time say he shouldn't have been sent off? Regardless of whether or not it was a bad tackle, he raised his hands to an opponent so had to go. I don't see how anyone could dispute that.

I assumed it was for the tackle. From what he said after the game he seemed to think that he was sent off for the tackle.

Don't you think his tackle was worthy of a sending off??

I was simply asking what he was sent off for - if it was retaliation as was reported in most circles then 3 Raith players who also raised their hands should have walked as well.

I was simply asking what he was sent off for - if it was retaliation as was reported in most circles then 3 Raith players who also raised their hands should have walked as well.

Totally agree Tranmere, how the ref managed to book 3 Saints players for the pushing and shoving and not all the Raith boys god knows.

I thought the tackle was reckless and dangerous.