Dundee vs. Saints 30/09/06

Radford 72

And every other team would be miles ahead of us if they never made mistakes or played badly or took their foot of the gas... but they all do, hence them being in the First Division of Scottish Football...

I'm as disapointed as anyone that we failed to win on saturday, we should have, but it's not the first time a team has failed to win a game it should have, and it'll not be the last.... Keep The Faith!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And every other team would be miles ahead of us if they never made mistakes or played badly or took their foot of the gas... but they all do, hence them being in the First Division of Scottish Football...

Exactly - when I hear everyone going on about how we suddenly don't have a chance in the league, I really wonder what mythical standard of football folk are attributing to our rivals. It's not as if Gretna & Livi have been playing Samba football all season and not making any mistakes or slip-ups: if that was the case, they wouldn't be on exactly the same number of points as us.

Exactly - when I hear everyone going on about how we suddenly don't have a chance in the league, I really wonder what mythical standard of football folk are attributing to our rivals. It's not as if Gretna & Livi have been playing Samba football all season and not making any mistakes or slip-ups: if that was the case, they wouldn't be on exactly the same number of points as us.

yeah you're both spot on.

The criticism is well over the top. I have been reading the Dundee forum too and they have been saying they should have won it but the referee was a diddy. I think everyone would be saying that they were glad to have a point if we'd equalised to get the point. If we draw all our away games against our chalengers (Livi, Gretna and Dundee) and win all our home games against these same teams then we've done the job really. Wins would obviously put us in a great position. IMO.

A couple of folk earlier were saying that they thought Allan McManus was poor by his standards on saturday, I can exclusively reveal that he was playing with an injury...

On this subject we never got any new major ones on Saturday so the weeks rest should see a few of the niggling ones settle although they have two bounce games organised, so I guess there may be new ones!

On this subject we never got any new major ones on Saturday so the weeks rest should see a few of the niggling ones settle although they have two bounce games organised, so I guess there may be new ones!

Any idea who against and where?

We needed this break, we've played an incredible amount of games in just two months. 14 games.