Saturday 3Rd May - Fir Park Corner (A)

nips

With the big teams meeting in the afternoon we'll be taking on Fir Park Corner in the morning. It's a 11am kick off on the 3G at Ravenscraig, so we'll leave Tesco at 9am to meet at Ravenscraig at 10:15am.

Who's in?

Aye - Nips, Matt, Dan, Ruari, Barca, Spew, Rodgers, Craig, Conor, Nick E, Edgar, Gary, Jack G

Maybe - Grant, Ally

Naw - Hendo, Pops, Joss, Dunbar, Nick F, Neil W, Elvis, PJ, Dale, Chris, Nuggets, Kirky, G, Browning

Edited by nips

Cracking 4-1 win yesterday against Motherwell despite only having 11 players.  Did really well at keeping the ball to stop them gaining any momentum, particularly when they pulled a goal back.  

Edgar got two of the goals with Matt and Dan (pen) getting the others.

Matt got PSJ MoM and I forgot to get an oppo!

Cheers for the game yesterday, was very enjoyable and far better than what saints produced.

How is the ankle?

It's turning a lovely colour and a bit tender but I can walk on it easy enough as long as I don't try to turn on it.

Cheers for helping us out - like I said you're welcome along any time so keep your eyes peeled for future games if you fancy it.