Horsing Around

Fair Maid

There was a guy who went to school with a few of my pals up in Aberlour who done the same thing twice claiming he had a special bond with the horse when he was in court, there was also a guy in this area who was accused of doing it aswell, something seriously wrong with these people mentally ill and need serious help

The Mirror States - "Prosecutor Louise Revell said: "It is at this time the prosecution say that intercourse took place out of sight in a dark wooded area......."

Got a feeling of déjà vu from the Spinky Den thread. Anybody know if Larky's been down Sheffield area, lately?

Ha! How would i know John boy? Once had what you might call easy,bird over a fallem tree at woody after a drunken night in the auld club under the stand though! :-)

You've known Fair Maid a long time then

Hope he wisnae charged with breeches of the peace, as well. If found guilty to the charge of beasiality then no doubt he wouldn't be in jail furlong as that type can't hack it.

Wild horses wouldn't drag me into that kind of behaviour - even for a stallion.

Fm. you trying to infer you wouldn't allow it in

your paddock as it might give you the trots or am I on the wrong tack?

Edited by HOODLUM65

Hope he wisnae charged with breeches of the peace, as well. If found guilty to the charge of beasiality then no doubt he wouldn't be in jail furlong as that type can't hack it.

Wild horses wouldn't drag me into that kind of behaviour - even for a stallion.

Interesting image to conjure on a Saturday morning!

I think the guy got 4 years jail for offences against public decency. On a par with poaching salmon. You would get less for molesting children.

Bit excessive if you ask me, I think the right place for him is the local mental hospital (do we still call them that these days?).

Offending Public decency? Theres going to be one in Glasgow tommorrow, some idiots are going to go through strange rituals involving religious bigotry. Nothing is done about it and UEFA were right saying it was part of the local culture. Sad indictment in the 21st century.