Poty Awards

As per usual, we will be presenting the WAP player of the year shield to the winner of our match polls over the whole season. Once the date of the awards night is  announced, we will have a cut off point.

Last season we presented a one off award for the  Young player of the year ( due to our YPOTY shield  not being returned by Medi Abeid).  The club kindly paid for this last year  but this year I am just gonna fund one myself. ( again a one off to be kept trophy)

I am also toying with the idea of a special award  to our cup final scoring   stalwart that is Ando to celebrate his 10 years at the club.  I am  thinking of calling it the  WAP legend award. If we were to do this would anyone out there be willing to either sponsor it ( through their business) or contribute as idividuals.

I would happily start the ball rolling with a tenner.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the subject.

Cheers.

Ghostie.

If you want this to take off, I think you have to open up alternative fund-raising avenues other than look for a shouty guy at a match most of us won't get to......

It will take off enough with guys who are there. I am not saying i don't want ( or need) yer cash but I am keeping this simple as simple can be. You offer is grand but if it doesnae happen I will still appreciate it.   be cool, don't worry..  ;-)

WAP POTY table after Ross County Away - top 10

1 Chris Millar         33

2 Alan Mannus          24

3 Michael O'Halloran   16.5

4 Frazer Wright        14

5 Murray Davidson      13

6 David Wotherspoon    12.5

7 Lee Croft            12

8 Seven Anderson       10.5

9 Scott Brown          8.5

10= Chris Kane         7.5

Brian Easton       7.5 

Aye, how do I do that? Are you the bloke with the huge give me money hat??? If I send it to the club, will it get to you?

Ask the wifey nicely if you are a good boy will she let you out to play on your own, then you can come in Barrossa before hand have a lemonade the big boys will get you on and back to Barossa on the big bus, and you can give Ghostie your £ 20. Simples

Have now got £20 in the pot for a trophy for Ando to celebrate his 10 years at Saints. Planning on calling it the "We Are Perth 10 years a Saintee" award ( unless anyone  can  give me something better.

So , I am still looking for donations for this. Any help is appreciated.

Also got the  main trophy back now from Stevie  May ( which is great  because it means I don't have to spend  ages chasing it up, like mostb years.)

Cheers.

Ghostie.