Celtic Allocation for Betfred Cup

Radford 72

Celtic Allocation  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

When I bought my ticket after the game on Saturday there were people who were neither season ticket holders or on database they were filling in a form to be put on database so therefore absolutely no need for anyone to miss out on tickets for this game. There may be a problem if someone is not willing to give their information to the club but that is the law nowadays regarding data protection. As I said absolutely no reason for missing out as long as you are able to drag your arse up to the ticket office.

That's interesting to hear - I've emailed the club several times over the last few years to ask if I'm on the database, and to be provided with info on how to be added to it if I'm not, and I've never received a reply (although I know I shouldn't be surprised by that).

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

That's interesting to hear - I've emailed the club several times over the last few years to ask if I'm on the database, and to be provided with info on how to be added to it if I'm not, and I've never received a reply (although I know I shouldn't be surprised by that).

Could always try the SLO on twitter, seems to be very efficient in replying from what I have seen.  

On 9/19/2018 at 4:24 AM, blueheaven said:

thats really sad to hear.... i am surprised 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:24 AM, blueheaven said:

Just to be fair and follow up on the above, I emailed the club about this again this week and this time received a very quick and helpful reply - so pleased with that!