Some good news

Radford 72

No? Is that photo of Felipe Morais in your avatar from somewhere other than the official site, then?

Yes, I made it with paint and potatoes.

No idea what O'Brien is like as a player but the person that told me was too scared to post it themselves. Like Dave McEwan though I have no fear.

I agree, the jury is still very much out on McClaren. I hope to see him prosper here and show us on a a consistent basis that he is actaully someway to being half decent. I personally like him as a player, when he signed I thoughtt great butnow not so sure...

I think and this has been commented on several posts that we need to see McClaren on a regular basis on the left wing; he aint no right winger, no matter how much natural ability he may or may not have. His miss at QoS proves this, his right leg is for standing on and nothing much else. Lets see what the left leg does.

Left sided players we don't need half as much as a right winger. Look at queens, we were shafted by wingers. Bring back wing play, head down, run cross from the byline, not exactly rocket science...

Joey - You've seen McLarens name on this thread numerous times, and yet you still manage to spell it wrong in your post twice? It's McLaren, not McClaren. I've never seen that spelling of the name.

McLaren has pace and some good touches but for every good touch there are ten bad ones. His passing is amongst the worst I've seen for a long time, simply because he rushes and doesn't look up when he receives the ball. The way the ball bounces off of him and goes out, and the way he can't get in a clearance on his life is bizarre also.

I agree, the jury is still very much out on McClaren. I hope to see him prosper here and show us on a a consistent basis that he is actaully someway to being half decent. I personally like him as a player, when he signed I thoughtt great butnow not so sure...

I think and this has been commented on several posts that we need to see McClaren on a regular basis on the left wing; he aint no right winger, no matter how much natural ability he may or may not have. His miss at QoS proves this, his right leg is for standing on and nothing much else. Lets see what the left leg does.

Left sided players we don't need half as much as a right winger. Look at queens, we were shafted by wingers. Bring back wing play, head down, run cross from the byline, not exactly rocket science...

Yup one job and one job only sit on their backs and execute

Plan A. wait for a ball over into the wide area beat for pace swing cross in

or

Plan B. Get ball kick past back, beat for pace put cross in

While we are at football tactics 101 center midfield. Win ball, first thought should be to get it forward and wide quickly for runners. Not scratch arses pass it sideways or back to were it then gets lumped over heads

• 3 weeks later...