Clyde vs. St Johnstone 25/08/07

Guest Nairn Saint

Team for me would be

Main

Irvine Ando Ruti Lawrie

McCluskey Hardie McInnes Sheerinho

Weatherston Stewart

I thought Lawrie did okay at left back and have yet to be impressed by Dyer. McInnes has struggled but I don't see who can replace him (unless McCluskey with Peaso up front.)

Peaso has been poor so far this season.Is he putting the pounds on?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team for me would be

Main

Irvine Ando Ruti Lawrie

McCluskey Hardie McInnes Sheerinho

Weatherston Stewart

I thought Lawrie did okay at left back and have yet to be impressed by Dyer. McInnes has struggled but I don't see who can replace him (unless McCluskey with Peaso up front.)

Peaso has been poor so far this season.Is he putting the pounds on?

What idiot put Hardie in his team for tomorrow ?

I would like Daal in the starting line up alongside Stewart. If he could nick a goal, it could do wonders for his confidence, and lets face it , we need some height up front.

Even if he can't head a ball, the opposition still have to pay special attention to him at set pieces, perhaps giving others a bit more room.

If he can't impress against the leagues worst team at present, then god help him.

Guest Nairn Saint

What is the point of having Willie Dyer in the squad if he can't take Goran's place when he is injured?

Main,

Anderson,Ruti, McManus and Dyer

Weatherston, McInnes,Sheerin and McCLuskey

MacDonald and Stewart

Daal, Irvine, Lawrie, Moon and Cuthbert

Saints to win by one goal.

I would like Daal in the starting line up alongside Stewart. If he could nick a goal, it could do wonders for his confidence, and lets face it , we need some height up front.

Even if he can't head a ball, the opposition still have to pay special attention to him at set pieces, perhaps giving others a bit more room.

If he can't impress against the leagues worst team at present, then god help him.

Interview with Daal in the Times today. He was saying that Ajax really helped develop his close control, while admitting this isn't always ideal for humph it up the park Scottish football. According to the article this shouldn't be a problem at Saints with our 'continental style of football'. :shock:

Guest Nairn Saint

Saints start with :

Main

Irvine, Anderson, McManus and Stanic

Weatherston, McInnes Sheerin and McCluskey

Stewart and Daal

Here's hoping for our first league win!

Saints start with :

Main

Irvine, Anderson, McManus and Stanic

Weatherston, McInnes Sheerin and McCluskey

Stewart and Daal

Here's hoping for our first league win!

Thats probably the most attacking side weve put out away from home in the league for ages.

When we do things like that it usually ends up in a 1-0 defeat!!LAUGH OUT LOUD. Time for a change! C'mon Saints.