Liverpool

stanley saint

Whinging Scousers.

Theyre only happy when they have something to moan about which is generally every day because the whole worlds against them.

They werent complaining when they benefitted from becoming a plc or paid £26m for Torres or unveiled their new stadium plans.

Boring game as well!

Whinging Scousers.

Theyre only happy when they have something to moan about which is generally every day because the whole worlds against them.

They werent complaining when they benefitted from becoming a plc or paid £26m for Torres or unveiled their new stadium plans.

Boring game as well!

The truest post I've seen on here in months. Snivelling robbing bastardos, as Benitez himself would put it. I couldnt hate a team anymore then this lot, worst of worst in all categories.

Whinging Scousers.

Boring game as well!

it was a boring game , they are winging cos the said they were thinking of getting a new manager cos benitez is not doing good enough... which is true ....the money he has spent on players , mainly spainish, he should be doing better ...

The thing I find particularly annoying, living down here, are the media's constant references to this mythical "big 4", and how it's supposedly incredible if any other side breaks into that group in the league. Now, "big 3" of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea I'll accept, because they're generally the three title challengers these days - but Liverpool are nowhere near being title challengers, and have struggled to even be in the top 4 for quite a lot of this season. They're no better a side than the likes of Man City or Everton. The 3 teams at the top have got really good, title-challenging players throughout their sides, but take Gerrard and maybe Torres out of the Liverpool team and they look distinctly average. I also don't understand why so many people like them in general.

im fed up of those moaning scouse shlepers, they spend millions and are all happy, giving it big licks - "we're gonna win the league"........And as soon as they realise they cant compete with the big 3 they all start moaning! As for gerrard, i think the guy is a great player, but for him to come out and say the board room difficulties have been distracting the players is quite frankly bullsh*t! He should concentrate on his job which is playing football!

Pack Rule

The thing I find particularly annoying, living down here, are the media's constant references to this mythical "big 4", and how it's supposedly incredible if any other side breaks into that group in the league. Now, "big 3" of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea I'll accept, because they're generally the three title challengers these days - but Liverpool are nowhere near being title challengers, and have struggled to even be in the top 4 for quite a lot of this season. They're no better a side than the likes of Man City or Everton. The 3 teams at the top have got really good, title-challenging players throughout their sides, but take Gerrard and maybe Torres out of the Liverpool team and they look distinctly average. I also don't understand why so many people like them in general.

Liverpool are still included in the 'Big 4' because of their dominance of the English game during the late 70s, 80s and early 90s and because of their European record (which has continued to recent times). There is no doubt that they have underachieved in the league over the last 15 years and every year is preceded with hopes that they will finally mount a serious challenge but it always falls away quite early on. However, I think that you would have to admit that for a team that has finished in 3rd/4th/5th place in the league for quite a few years now, they have massively over-performed in the Champions League.

I agree that Torres and Gerrard are the class acts but I reckon that every team in the Premiership would take Mascherano and/or Carragher given half a chance.