Saints vs. St Mirren 08/02/08

MUZZ

Been a while since I've been to Love St / St Mirren Park or whatever they call it this week. What's the parking like round there? Do they have wee neds looking for £2 to "look after" your car like they do round about the Death Star? Seems to be a Weegie practice after all - get them into crime and extortion at a young age to pay for their drugs and Buckie.

Yeah good poit never driven before, if anyone could suggest a safe parking space id be very greateful, am dragging two pals to come along, hopefully will get a decent crowd of people making noise!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to wish you lads all the best ahead of tomorrow night's game. If we didn't have a big match at the 'brox the following evening I would've probably went along to cheer you on.

Good luck on Wednesday too JYB. See you in the semis - don't think weve ever had a bye to a final before.

My god - how those words will come back to haunt you. Mehmet will lay them on Dargo will bury them.

Nothing else to see here - please return to your sheep - 'CAUSE YER SEASON'S OVER.

Cheers from the PANDA.

PS

Stick yer bamboo up your arse.

Hi Paisley Panda! How right you were, my words currently haunting the shit out of me! :D:p:mrgreen: