Saints vs. Dunfermline Athletic 29/03/08

Am I the only one who is feeling a little bit of apathy towards this game and indeed most of the league games still to come.I will of course be there be in my seat at 3pm on Saturday and once it gets going I will be right into it,but right now I,m slightly uninterested in the game and am only looking forwards to the Cup semi, possible final, and the start of next season.The crowds for the last two home games have been very poor and I fear this one will struggle to attract any more than about 2300 hardy souls...No real news on the official site as regards injuries but the PA has Jacko looking likely to be fit and also Stanic.Late test for Rocco possibly???

Team wise.....How about....

Main

Irvine,McManus,Rusty,Stanic/Ando(please)

Moon/Rocco,Craig Morris.

Weatherston,Jackson,McDonald

Subs. Bert,,Milne,Sheerin,Moon,Ando.( Wilson,Hardie) if Rocco and Stanic don,t make it.

The crowd will be interesting. Without checking back, I fear Tuesday was the lowest ever crowd for a league match at McDiarmid, which is strange and maybe surprising considering our average is at it's best since we were relegated. You'd have to hope that a Saturday game would get us back over the 2,000 mark though.

I'd like to see us maintain the good home record and the second half on Tuesday at least signalled there is some fight left in the players. The way we start games has generally been a problem in the league but Tuesday was the worst, we just didn't compete with Clyde in the first 30 minutes. Little test of McInnes' management to see if he can sort that out.

Team news is encouraging with the expected return of Goran and Jacko and also a chance Rocco might make it. Good to hear James and Hardie are coming along as well and will play in a bounce game on Monday.

For me, Rocco Quinn doesn't contribute if he's got a niggling problem, we saw that at Dens Park and with Kevin Harper finding form, Anderson is a better choice than Sheerin at left back for this game. David Weatherston needs a run of games too and I'd like to see him get a shot wide right if Jackson doesn't make it.

Main

Irvine - Rutkiewicz - McManus - Stanic (Anderson)

Quinn (Moon) - Morris - Craig

Jackson (Weatherston) - Milne - MacDonald

Subbies: Tucuth, James/Anderson, Sheerin, Moon/Weatherston/Hardie/McBreen.

cant say ive got my usuall buz for this one, but ill force my self out for a pint and take it from there.. roll on the semi..( main, irvine,stanic,morris,rusty, lurch,weatherstone,craig,jacko,milne,sheerin).subs mmm.mooner,mcmanus,ando,k.c ive onlly left out rocco as i think hes injured, before you try to get your own back TGOJM.think lurch will defo play as DM C will be keen to get him involved in build up to semi for his hight same goes for mmm..... well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MON THE SAINTSl:THE LARKS IN FLIGHT!

cant say ive got my usuall buz for this one, but ill force my self out for a pint and take it from there.. roll on the semi..( main, irvine,stanic,morris,rusty, lurch,weatherstone,craig,jacko,milne,sheerin).subs mmm.mooner,mcmanus,ando,k.c ive onlly left out rocco as i think hes injured, before you try to get your own back TGOJM.think lurch will defo play as DM C will be keen to get him involved in build up to semi for his hight same goes for mmm..... well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MON THE SAINTSl:THE LARKS IN FLIGHT!

I,ve not got time to get my own back..You and me are off to the gym for the fat boys work out...Get your lardy arse in gear,get your lycra tights on and and lose that flab....:lol:

Cal Davidson and Jason Scotland have both scored with PENALTIES! :cry:

Scotlands 28th of the season, no bad for a player the fans havent taken to their hearts.

Davidson's 4th goal in 11 games!

How much would you want to see these guys back in a Saints top.